[Buying]  Where to buy Beyblade Burst in the Philippines?

Hi! I live in the Philippines and recently just got in Beyblade Burst. Problem is, the toystores here are only selling Burst beys from the first season (Victory Valkrie to Xeno Xcalibur and a couple of boosters) 
With the release of season two that introduced the God Layer system, I'd hopefully like to find a local shop that sells them here since online buying isn't much of an option.

Thanks so much for your help!

Check out my YouTube channel for Beyblade Burst Unboxings!
Try Greenhills. Particularly around V-Mall. I forgot what was the name of the shop but it had imported Beyblades from both Japan and South Korea. The problem is the last time I went there was back in 2011, during the MFB era. But I'm pretty sure they still do it until now, its worth the try.
(Jun. 10, 2017  6:50 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Try Greenhills. Particularly around V-Mall. I forgot what was the name of the shop but it had imported Beyblades from both Japan and South Korea. The problem is the last time I went there was back in 2011, during the MFB era. But I'm pretty sure they still do it until now, its worth the try.

Hi!
Yeah I've visited "Bestoys" and even "Jebb's" from Shoppesville. Sadly they don't have any Beyblades anymore.
I used to purchase MFB Beys from there as well before
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:00 PM)SPS Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  6:50 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Try Greenhills. Particularly around V-Mall. I forgot what was the name of the shop but it had imported Beyblades from both Japan and South Korea. The problem is the last time I went there was back in 2011, during the MFB era. But I'm pretty sure they still do it until now, its worth the try.

Hi!
Yeah I've visited "Bestoys" and even "Jebb's" from Shoppesville. Sadly they don't have any Beyblades anymore.

aw, too bad Unhappy try Nin0ngToys tho. this is his ebay link: http://www.ebay.ph/usr/nin0ng?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

my old beyblade friends used to buy from him. he doesn't have any Beyblade Burst God products available but he can order some for you. Kinda like how the middleman services work for some Bladers here in the WBO.
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:06 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:00 PM)SPS Wrote: Hi!

aw, too bad Unhappy try Nin0ngToys tho. this is his ebay link: http://www.ebay.ph/usr/nin0ng?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

my old beyblade friends used to buy from him. he doesn't have any Beyblade Burst God products available but he can order some for you. Kinda like how the middleman services work for some Bladers here in the WBO.

I'll check him out! Thanks so much! Grin
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:12 PM)SPS Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:06 PM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: aw, too bad Unhappy try Nin0ngToys tho. this is his ebay link: http://www.ebay.ph/usr/nin0ng?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I'll check him out! Thanks so much! Grin

No problem! Glad to help x