Where do I find slope-style (Hasbro) 3D models for custom Beys?

Where do I find slope-style 3D models for Beys? If you know, please send me the link.
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:32 PM)AnimationBank Wrote: Where do I find slope-style 3D models for Beys? If you know, please send me the link.

No one has been able to make them since no one knows exactly how to make slopes and how they work.
I would try making one, but I am not an expert at Blender, best 3D modeling I can do is within Tinkercad.
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:32 PM)AnimationBank Wrote: Where do I find slope-style 3D models for Beys? If you know, please send me the link.

No one has been able to make them since no one knows exactly how to make slopes and how they work.

I thought slopes were easier than teeth? Since the general shape is less complicated if you think about it.
(Oct. 01, 2018  1:36 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: No one has been able to make them since no one knows exactly how to make slopes and how they work.

I thought slopes were easier than teeth? Since the general shape is less complicated if you think about it.

I think the problem is making the starting and ending points of the slope, since they could act weird if not done correctly.
Yeah, I tried making a bey with slopes on Blender, but when printed, it didn’t work properly; it didn’t fit. So, I deleted it, and now I’m waiting for someone else to make a base for slope style beys so I can make my own, since I only have Hasbro beys at home ?.