Where can I find Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion Subbed?

I've scoured countless websites to look for the anime with Japanese audio and English subtitles, I can't stand the god-awful English dub, and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure most people agree with that fact.

I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction, as the only options I find are RAW (70% of which I can't understand) and the DUB (which I can't stand).
gogoanime haz the first 2 seasons of mfb subbed(metal fight explosion was the 2nd season right?)
There is 9 anime
Not well known but is amazing
Has the sub been taken down from youtube? Never noticed.
(Apr. 05, 2017  6:59 AM)Shalassa Wrote: gogoanime haz the first 2 seasons of mfb subbed(metal fight explosion was the 2nd season right?)

It was indeed the second season, but it is dubbed, despite the first season being subbed.

(Apr. 05, 2017  7:32 AM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: There is 9 anime
Not well known but is amazing

I only see the first season subbed.
Oh sorry
Didn't realise (I watch burst from it)
You could try YouTube but not sure
The original subs only went up to I believe episode 13 or 14. MUCH later, some other people picked it up and went all the way to either episode 29 or 32, but then they stopped. That's all of the subs in the series until Zero G where we got some official subs from the DVDs. I definitely understand your problem, I also hate the dub voices. Back when the series was airing I continued watching it in RAW from where the subs left off at the time. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but it was never hard to know what was going on and I was still pretty entertained. It's kind of funny, the atmosphere of the show feels completely different depending which language you watch it in.
I like the more serious, less childish air the Japanese voices have. The English dub is incredibly cheesy and/or cringe-worthy. They could not make it any more obvious that the show was dubbed for a younger audience if they tried. I would watch the RAW episodes but I want to understand Metal Fight's lore, like how did Galaxy Pegasis come to be? Was it in that wall forever? Or did Stardust Pegasis turn into Galaxy Pegasis after the battle with L-Drago? Or are Stardust Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis two different Beyblades?
(Apr. 08, 2017  8:48 PM)AeroRespawn Wrote: I like the more serious, less childish air the Japanese voices have. The English dub is incredibly cheesy and/or cringe-worthy. They could not make it any more obvious that the show was dubbed for a younger audience if they tried. I would watch the RAW episodes but I want to understand Metal Fight's lore, like how did Galaxy Pegasis come to be? Was it in that wall forever? Or did Stardust Pegasis turn into Galaxy Pegasis after the battle with L-Drago? Or are Stardust Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis two different Beyblades?

I think Galaxy Pegasus was the ancestor of Storm Pegasus and was sleeping in Komamura. Just like Variares DD was the ancestor of Gravity Destroyer and was sleeping in that temple in Greece.
Edit : Well, Variares may not be Destroyer's ancestor, but Destroyer was created based on Variares, as discussed by Ginga, Madoka and Yuki in 4D 17(119).