[Answered]  Whats the best way to aim your launcher with Perfect Phoenix

in a normal tournament stadium that is.
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:18 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: in a normal tournament stadium that is.
Aim right above the tornado ring so the bey scrapes the ring then hits it’s driver and shoots towards the middle. (Use Spriggan Requiem/Archer Hercules Launcher for aim)
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:35 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  3:18 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: in a normal tournament stadium that is.
Aim right above the tornado ring so the bey scrapes the ring then hits it’s driver and shoots towards the middle. (Use Spriggan Requiem/Archer Hercules Launcher for aim)

aw man thats a good idea ima go try it !!

Sorry, were you asking the best way to launch Perfect Phoenix or launch against it?
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:12 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

Sorry, were you asking the best way to launch Perfect Phoenix or launch against it?

wth not against

(Jan. 27, 2020  9:59 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  3:12 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Sorry, were you asking the best way to launch Perfect Phoenix or launch againist

*with
I wonder if there is a good way to launch it with the Phoenix Launcher because that thing is just way too OP.
Depends on what Driver you're using pP on, but most of the time, hard sliding launches work best to try and keep the Bey in the stadium and at the same time to let the opposing Bey to activate Phoenix's gimmick early.
If you try to angle it slightly it could help for the gimmick to activate earlier, I have tryed this and it has a 70/30 chance of working so pretty good!
I aim just slightly up like a reverse rush launch so that way if I'm up against a stamina it hits it twice consecutively