What would you do when there is only 3 days left?

Life is so short for you to know something, when you know it, you regret why you didn't do it right. When death calls, what would you do to end up your life? 
Ten years ago, a friend asked me this, and my answer was " Just have a cup of tea and sit in beautiful scene peacefully, enjoy what the earth gives to me.
I would like to know what's you answers for your last 3 days.
I would spend them frantically trying to find something meaningful to achieve, then end up achieving nothing.
I'd confess my sins and deal with all my feelings before the end so I can go happily.
If I had 3 days left....I would have tried to do things that would make a beautiful smile on everyone's faces....since I had nothing to loose...I would help each and every person with all my capability....just to see a smile on their face....I would even becomer a joker just to see everyobody smile and prey to god that when I am on death bed...I dont see anyone crying...the last wish of me is to see everyone smile....that would be my greatest reward...and I will peacefully leave this world....
Enjoy life completing my bucket list in my head.
Tell everyone how i really feel about them. Ex: Jaida, i've always liked you. Heidi, you're a #####
If I had three days left to live, I would pray that I'll witness a nuke or a EF5 tornado up close, but not too close enough to die instantly, and then take a skydiving lesson. Those are the only major things in my bucket list, as the others are easily achievable.