[Guide]  What to Buy to Be Successful in Beyblade Burst (Needs Updating)

Definitely agreed. Please expect an update within the next while!
Just wondering @[Mitsu], whenever you get around to updating this thread could you add a Hasbro section for players that won't buy online? An example would be to add Valtryek V2.
(Nov. 01, 2016  9:25 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Just wondering @[Mitsu], whenever you get around to updating this thread could you add a Hasbro section for players that won't buy online? An example would be to add Valtryek V2.

I think we should focus on just incorporating Hasbro stuff into this list at all. But this list also exists to provide combos that perform competitively well in tournaments. With the current parts selection from Hasbro, there are some, but not many.
I had mentioned this idea to Hato a little bit the other day and I'm pretty curious to hear some of your thoughts on this. As opposed to chunks of text used in the Individual Tops section, I thought it'd be cool to get straight to the point without much reading. I put together some small star graphics (which should be fitting?) to help indicate where a piece is competitively good.

Defense Star: [Image: KbZqymD.png]
Attack Star: [Image: 8NHOiXS.png]
Balance Star: [Image: Nr7C0Ve.png]
Stamina Star: [Image: W4gROY1.png]

Here's an example of how we'd lay everything out in the thread.

I'll go ahead and add a poll to the thread. Smile
It's not readable if you're color-blind ... is there another way we could put it? Maybe we could use the Hasbro type icons somehow? Or just text like [A] [D] [S]?
(Nov. 05, 2016  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not readable if you're color-blind ... is there another way we could put it? Maybe we could use the Hasbro type icons somehow? Or just text like [A] [D] [S]?

I honestly didn't even consider that, lol. I'll work on some graphics using the text now. Smile
Love the idea Mitsu, but as Brad stated I think you should put the [A]. etc aswell.
Balance Graphic:
[Image: oqnvU3M.png]
Defense Graphic:
[Image: Z72A7Qw.png]
Stamina Graphic:
[Image: rcELqJX.png]
Attack Graphic:
[Image: QhTnEuA.png]

Just worked on these! What do you guys think?
(Nov. 06, 2016  12:01 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
Balance Graphic:
[Image: oqnvU3M.png]
Defense Graphic:
[Image: Z72A7Qw.png]
Stamina Graphic:
[Image: rcELqJX.png]
Attack Graphic:
[Image: QhTnEuA.png]

Just worked on these! What do you guys think?

Perfect love them!
Genuinely can't wait to see these put to use.
I like these better than the stars! Nice job, Daniel Mitsu! Smile
Those graphics are just the best
I know we've been a bit hesitant from the start on adding Beyblades from Random Boosters but I do believe we could give Dark Deathscyther Jerk Orbit from the most recent one an exception. We'd be removing a Starter (W2VO) and a Booster (D2FJ) which really only include one competitively good piece and getting something cheaper; also quite frankly much nicer looking. Tongue_out What do you guys think?
Random Booster Beyblades are also way more difficult to get, though. All of the sources of a part should be listed. But I don't get why Orbit is there anyway; surely you can do quite well in Burst without it. It seems pretty uncommon.
I think adding Random boosters are a good idea because they save money and are easy to find see: http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/j410941453
(Nov. 06, 2016  5:55 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: I think adding Random boosters are a good idea because they save money and are easy to find see: http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/j410941453

That is the latest, but wait until December and already they will be much more difficult to acquire. Try finding a reasonably priced Random Booster Vol. 1 to 3 at the moment.
(Nov. 06, 2016  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2016  5:55 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: I think adding Random boosters are a good idea because they save money and are easy to find see: http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/j410941453

That is the latest, but wait until December and already they will be much more difficult to acquire. Try finding a reasonably priced Random Booster Vol. 1 to 3 at the moment.

Ok I see what you mean now, maybe you shouldn't add Random Boosters Mitsu.
you can find random boosters 1&2 on eBay for like $13 USD.
(Nov. 06, 2016  9:51 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: you can find random boosters 1&2 on eBay for like $13 USD.

Except they're random. You can't get a full set either. So you buy 8 packs for >100 and you aren't even guaranteed to get the bey you're searching for. I would refrain from putting RB's in this list at all because in the long run, it's most likely cheaper to get the parts from starters/boosters than trying luck. Also any part that is RB exclusive either is out in gachas (which those layers aren't even good) in boosters, and yielding comes out in Custom Set Speed next weekend.
idk. I guess if your looking for something specific it won't work but I think $11 is fair for 1 RBV1
(Nov. 07, 2016  3:01 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: idk. I guess if your looking for something specific it won't work but I think $11 is fair for 1 RBV1

While it is a good price, it's not viable to list a random booster without a specific Bey, and to recommend a random booster (that's random; not a confirmed bey) and wish for the best also isn't the best advice.

To respond to the conversations of adding specific random booster beys; I agree that they should not be added, as after a few months they are harder to find, and maybe more expensive.
I think you can remove K2 and W2 because of B-65 it comes with Orbit and K2 and that speed beylauncher
Just wondering why is Kaiser Kerbeus on the list?
K2 isn't that amazing, limited isn't amazing and press is like a second rate Defense
(Dec. 26, 2016  7:28 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Just wondering why is Kaiser Kerbeus on the list?
K2 isn't that amazing, limited isn't amazing and press is like a second rate Defense

Well for what I asked, K2 has really good for a defense focused kind of beyblade

I recently bought it, making K2GO and it was really good, it gives my X/X2MX a hard time
I'm on a pretty tight budget and Burst is about to release soon in my country, we have tourneys hosted by TT's distributors & you can win pretty good prizes (plenty of sets if you get 1st place), I'm looking to get Deathscyther/Odin, Ragnaruk & Kerbus so I can build Odin/Deathscyther Heavy Defense as from what I see on the forums these are what dominates the current metagame, I'm on a tight budget so could anyone tell me how I could get Odin/Deathscyther Heavy Defense or any OP combo for the lowest price possible ?