[Guide]  What to Buy to Be Successful in Beyblade Burst (Needs Updating)

(Sep. 27, 2015  7:19 PM)Mitsu Wrote: The BeyLogger isn't really used for competitive play, though. In WBO tournaments, realistically speaking, it'd be just like the BeyPointer and only really for show.

I actually wish there was a way to convert BeyLoggers to Metal Fight Beyblade launchers, because I honestly only use it to show me whether I launched strongly or not, which I personally need hah.
(Sep. 27, 2015  7:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I actually wish there was a way to convert BeyLoggers to Metal Fight Beyblade launchers, because I honestly only use it to show me whether I launched strongly or not, which I personally need hah.

You could try swapping the prongs on the launchers.I'm not sure it would be that easy though.
Will this thread in the future become a sticky? I can see in the long run duplicates of this one getting created, just a question is all really~
I would say it may be time to swap out Kerbeus for Wyvern
yup. if Kerbeus has a use now I don't think we know what it is.

RIP STRONG GREEN 2015–2015
I never liked Kerbeus, one of the more boring designs. Sorry to the guy that collected a bunch of them. Just a very simple design, Wyvern is a welcome replacement Smile
what I did to start up with the bare bones minimum was get the 2 starters, kerberus central defense and ragnarok heavy survive. this gives you 2 launchers to work with. after that I bought all the other regular boosters. this gives you all the bey parts from the deluxe starters for a cheaper price. personally I find the beylogger useless as I don't have a tablet or live in japan.
(Oct. 15, 2015  12:43 PM)TENKAGE Wrote: what I did to start up with the bare bones minimum was get the 2 starters, kerberus central defense and ragnarok heavy survive. this gives you 2 launchers to work with. after that I bought all the other regular boosters. this gives you all the bey parts from the deluxe starters for a cheaper price. personally I find the beylogger useless as I don't have a tablet or live in japan.

No smartphone either ? But even without a smart device or Japan, the BeyLogger really helps you gauge how strong your launch was and whether you used the launcher's full potential.
And you can still get points and use them to play for Amaterios even if you don't live in Japan.
so am I to hear Amaterios can be obtained by non residents of japan? aside from geting those needed points what would a person of the usa have to do? I would hope its not complicated. however if I could just wait later to buy one that would be the best. ( sorry if this seems a little off topic )
You can only obtain one through a Japanese address. you would have to use a mail forwarding service like Tenso.com, or use a middleman like OkinawamTS, who is a member here. I used Oki as a middleman for mine
List updated! Removed B-04 Kerbeus Central Defence and added in B-14 Wyvern Armed Massive.

I think adding Wyvern Heavy Accel to the combos list was definitely a given, but at the same time, I'm still pretty iffy on Wyvern Heavy Survive and Survive Defense in general. I added it to the list, nonetheless.
Have you considered adding B-18 Beyblade VS Battle Set to the list Mitsu? It comes with B-09 Beystadium, 2 Light launchers, 2 B-11 Launcher grips, Valkyrie Wing Accel and Spriggan Spread Fusion re-colors. No BeyLaunchers but you get another way to get the Valkyrie layer, Launcher Grips and the Beystadium. And if you need a BeyLogger you can just get it by itself or buy a DX Starter VWA. And if you want a BeyLauncher you can get that by itself as well or purchase the recommended amount of dedotated WAM (Wyvern Armed Massive Tongue_out_wink) and get a BeyLauncher like that. Chances are is that you will be buying the same Bey/Parts over and over because of the wear and tear of bursting and the effects that it takes on the Layer so I'd think that it's a worthwhile purchase.

(If there is anything wrong with this post, like it's in the wrong place or I just revived something that was dead and needed to stay dead please let me know ASAP. I'm a new user and I wanted to throw my hat into the ring that is the WBO, thanks. Joyful_2 )
Let me just note that this list is extremely outdated, hahaha. Going to go ahead and update it. Tongue_out

Hmm, not sure about the B-18. There seems to be much cheaper ways to receive Spriggan and Valkyrie Layers. For many competitive players including myself, Launcher Grips don't seem like an essential. The BeyLogger + BeyLauncher configuration is easily the most used in Toronto. What do you all think though?
The beylogger is a decent grip? It seems really unstable from when I used it a couple times and kinda uncomfortable. I havent tried the conventional grip,but it looks more reliable.
I really don't think B-18 should be added, you can get Spriggan and Valkyrie cheaper in other products. Light Launchers are basically useless in competitive, and Launcher Grips aren't that essential either.
The BeyLogger + Light Launcher setup is definitely uncomfortable. It's different with a BeyLauncher though. I personally tend to get a better launch with out the grip. I feel like holding extra plastic isn't necessary for a good launch in Burst's case.

Before I update the list, it'd be cool if I could have more input from you guys on this. What I'd like to do is remove Wyvern Armed Massive from the Individual Beyblades section and add the B-22 to Sets. Odin Central Blow should obviously be added to the Individual Beyblades section, too.
Definitely add B-17 Odin Central Blow onto the list, since it is top tier at the moment. Even if it might change later on, it's still good at the moment.

B-18 should not be added, since launcher grips are not really necessary, and as @[Mitsu] mentioned: the beylogger + beylauncher setup is preferred. And as @[Myth] said: cheaper ways to get Spriggan and Valkryie, along with Light Launchers not being as good as the BeyLauncher
I do think B-17 should definitely be added, and I think B-22 should be added, since there are a few good parts in that set, such as Wyvern, Heavy, Defense, Ring, and even Survive.
OP updated! If anyone would like to suggest changing something, let me know!
Quote:Blow can be paired with Odin to consistently out-spin Odin Heavy Defense.

Really?
With a decent launch, it should be able to win. Not consistently (wrong on my part), but on occasion for sure. I'd say Odin Heavy Blow is easily one of the most reliable combos against Odin Heavy Defense, but also a not-so-reliable combo against Attack. I'd be open to removing it from the combo list I added near the end of the post.
i have few suggestion for this list. due to it's not updated from a while [and many new memeber just started posting and visting so i think it should be updated

SPOILT-SPOILER (Click to View)
@[FOUNTAIN-FIRE]

I'll put up Neptune Armed Zephyr for Zephyr, but Wyvern is already included in the B-22 and we still have yet to see how Dual Layers affects the game. The Long Winder is easily the best alternative to a BeyLauncher, so the B-45 really isn't needed.

Please expect changes to the list soon. Smile
Good points, FireFire! Also, taking Odin off of the list for now would probably be a good first move.