What should I buy with 50 dollars ?

(Jul. 22, 2018  7:13 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I'll get ah for sure
Nice choice ,you will not regret it
Turns out I have 80 dollars so I think I am going to get nl,bl,ef,and hs do you guys think those are good options or do you have better substitutions

(Jul. 24, 2018  5:51 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Turns out I have 80 dollars so I think I am going to get nl,bl,ef,and hs do you guys think those are good options or do you have better substitutions

What do you think

Wrong quote

(Jul. 22, 2018  7:23 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  7:13 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I'll get ah for sure
Nice choice ,you will not regret it

What do you think
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:51 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Turns out I have 80 dollars so I think I am going to get nl,bl,ef,and hs do you guys think those are good options or do you have better substitutions

(Jul. 24, 2018  5:51 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Turns out I have 80 dollars so I think I am going to get nl,bl,ef,and hs do you guys think those are good options or do you have better substitutions

What do you think

Wrong quote

(Jul. 22, 2018  7:23 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Nice choice ,you will not regret it

What do you think
I would save some money for newer releases.
But whi
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:58 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

What do you think

Wrong quote

What do you think
I would save some money for newer releases.

But which ones should I buy

Or bl and nl

Your right about saving so I am just going to get 2 should I get nl and bl pr ef and ah
(Jul. 24, 2018  6:21 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: But whi
(Jul. 24, 2018  5:58 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I would save some money for newer releases.

Or bl and nl

Your right about saving so I am just going to get 2 should I get nl and bl pr ef and ah

Depends what you wanna do.

For fun battles, go for nL and bL. For boring battles where the beys spend their time flicking each other in the center, go for eF and aH. If you plan to go to tournaments, eF and aH are more reliable choices.
I am going to one this Saturday so Ima get ef and ah thanks

(Jul. 24, 2018  6:47 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  6:21 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: But whi

Or bl and nl

Depends what you wanna do.

For fun battles, go for nL and bL. For boring battles where the beys spend their time flicking each other in the center, go for eF and aH. If you plan to go to tournaments, eF and aH are more reliable choices.

Do you think bl,nl, and rp would be good for a tourney
(Jul. 24, 2018  7:02 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I am going to one this Saturday so Ima get ef and ah thanks

(Jul. 24, 2018  6:47 AM)leosama Wrote: Depends what you wanna do.

Do you think bl,nl, and rp would be good for a tourney

Nightmare Longinus, Archer Hercules and Revive Phoenix are the best to buy if you don’t want to customise, want fun battles, and to have a chance in the tournaments with competitive parts.
Thanks for the help I got revive Phoenix nightmare longinus and bloody longinus because I really wanted it.
Good choices, I'd also recommend you grab aH if you have anything remaining. What launcher are you using?
I am using an long light lr launcher
(Jul. 24, 2018  9:23 PM)Beymax Wrote: Good choices, I'd also recommend you grab aH if you have anything remaining. What launcher are you using?

I don't really like string launchers
If you wanna find value in you buy i recommend to get revive phoenix first , it come with a best non string launcher plus the layer and the driver are excellent for competitive use , after that you got two good options : the god csustomize set or the chou z triple pack and then only if you have something left you can get the screw trident or arc bahamut or vice leopard of the random pack 11. But only for the frame Lift .
Don't get revive Phoenix it not to good I put polish and yielding to make it good so you should just buy archer Hercules and salamander