What's up

hi I'm here because I wish to be the best blader in the world believe it I am aiming for the top!!
Good luck! And Welcome to the WBO Smile have fun, and remember to read the PM Kai-V sent you for the Rules ^^
The sky... hopefully that helped haha! And have fun becoming #1, there is some tough competition around here on WBO haha.
Welcome! Like what 1234 said,Theres alot of upcoming bladers that you'll have to face.
Another rival, with a decent limited combo. I stick with it all the time, more like my bonded beybade: BURN BLAZE R145 D. Nobody on the site could readily say this is competitive, but i'm bonded with my bey, and what charges my true beyspirit.
It's L-Drago 24 back for more but I'm better than I was before and my Bey(L-Drago Destroy ED145GCF) is too now I just can't wait to battle all these new rivals I'm so pumped!!!
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:03 PM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote: It's L-Drago 24 back for more but I'm better than I was before and my Bey(L-Drago Destroy ED145GCF) is too now I just can't wait to battle all these new rivals I'm so pumped!!!

Why did you create a new account only a few months later ? We unfortunately do not allow multiple accounts, so we have to look into merging them together.
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:03 PM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote: It's L-Drago 24 back for more but I'm better than I was before and my Bey(L-Drago Destroy ED145GCF) is too now I just can't wait to battle all these new rivals I'm so pumped!!!

Why did you create a new account only a few months later ? We unfortunately do not allow multiple accounts, so we have to look into merging them together.

I'm sorry I lost my password to the other one and I spent a month trying to figure it out however, nothing worked.
Welcome to the WBO its not going to be easy especially when you are aiming for #1. I wont give up thwt fight easily.
(Dec. 03, 2015  10:29 PM)New L-Drago 24 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I'm sorry I lost my password to the other one and I spent a month trying to figure it out however, nothing worked.

OK, can you send me a private message ? I will try to help you gain access back to your first accout.
(Dec. 03, 2015  10:35 PM)StormJupiter Wrote: Welcome to the WBO its not going to be easy especially when you are aiming for #1. I wont give up thwt fight easily.

Dude, I've been here since June.
And you have serious competition, the soon to be Strongest Blader, me and the current No.1 Hell Kid