[Answered]  What's the best beyblade burst launcher?

I thought it was the long winder from takara tomy, but someone else then said it was the digital sword launcher, I'm confused lol.
its the sword launcher or the beylauncher l/r depending on how well tyou can launch
Until recently it was probably the Long Winder yeah but not anymore
For power it is the digital sword launcher. I would not recommend it. The most useful launchers in the meta right now are the L/R Beylauncher, and the Regular Sword Launcher
In my opinion the long winder is the best because you can adapt it to your launch style and it has a longer ripcord so it can spin longer rather than have more power right out of the gate.
I just got the Digital Sword Launcher, takes practicing to master it, guarantee it is the most superior launcher once you know how to use it
i heard the digital sword launcher is fragile and breaks quickly. is it still a good choice?
Speed Launcher > All launchers #Facts
For lightweight Beyblades (typically pre-God Layer System parts): Light Launcher + Long Winder or (Digital) Sword Launcher

For heavy Beyblades (typically God Layer System parts): Some form of Beylauncher (I personally recommend LR Beylauncher)
I would say it's subjective I prefer string launchers because I'm not used pushing my hand backwards
(Feb. 13, 2018  5:26 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: i heard the digital sword launcher is fragile and breaks quickly. is it still a good choice?

it’s very easy to strip a particular gear inside. 

especially when there is a numerical strength meter pushing you to rip even harder.

basically anything over 1900 rpm will break the launcher. 

given the high gear ratio of the DSword, pretty much any adult can hit that speed with a harder rip

TT LR string launcher is my pick.
So I gather that the LR string launcher from Takara Tomy is a good launcher, can someone please tell me where I can get one for cheap?
(Feb. 14, 2018  6:21 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: So I gather that the LR string launcher from Takara Tomy is a good launcher, can someone please tell me where I can get one for cheap?

they fluctate in price 

i get mine from 2011sizemore and 88powerpig88 on ebay

they usually cost $30 bucks including shipping and i get them in 3 days

there are cheaper sellers in taiwan, hong kong, etc. but to save on shipping you usually have to wait 2 weeks or more. and express shipping costs more than the launchers themselves sometimes. 

i try to buy everything from those two US ebay sellers listed above. it’s a bit more expensive, but the convenience is worth it for me.
(Feb. 14, 2018  6:28 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  6:21 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: So I gather that the LR string launcher from Takara Tomy is a good launcher, can someone please tell me where I can get one for cheap?

they fluctate in price 

there are cheaper sellers in taiwan, hong kong, etc. but to save on shipping you usually have to wait 2 weeks or more. and express shipping costs more than the launchers themselves sometimes. 

i try to buy everything from those two US ebay sellers listed above. it’s a bit more expensive, but the convenience is worth it for me.

I don't care if it takes a month, I just need a link to a cheap and reliable seller, maybe $15 - $20. Please reply with a link.
(Feb. 14, 2018  7:07 PM)Discord Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  6:28 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: they fluctate in price 

I don't care if it takes a month, I just need a link to a cheap and reliable seller, maybe $15 - $20. Please reply with a link.

your guess is as good as mine with that.
i believe the new best is between the digital sword launcher or the revive phoenix launcher, not sure which though
My Favorite: Burst Launcher Grip, Dual Threat Launcher and BeyLogger.
The hasbro l/r string launchers are pretty good quality. I would have to agree tho that the Revive pheonix launcher is the best ripcord launcher.
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:27 PM)Dutchems Wrote: The hasbro l/r string launchers are pretty good quality. I would have to agree tho that the Revive pheonix launcher is the best ripcord launcher.

Is it just the winder or is the launcher unique?