What's odd about you?

I feel the exact same way lol
(Feb. 15, 2022  6:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2022  3:12 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: same, this is the one website that I tell the truth on, also I can click my mouse like a god, I can also adapt to someone's fighting style in minecraft very fast

I can dream the future, how it works is I dream about something and when it ends up happening like a month or 2 I get deja vu, yes dreaming of the future is a real thing and it is called "Precognition"

it only happens to around 15-30% of ppl, so I guess I got lucky somewhat, Ik ppl are gonna call me a liar but I tell you its true

I can also hack and dox people, no I won't do it to yall cause yall are too cool

the whole precog thing has happened to me, it's just really really weird deja-vu. It's usually accompanied with a bit of dizziness, but I'm pretty sure it's similar to the mandela effect, but not the whole universe shifting thing, but your brain tricking you into thinking you thought something that you never thought. It's a weird feeling but I find it hilarious

It happens a lot to me!
*brain goes boom boom*

I can also function normally without any sleep at all for about 2 weeks

I have an IQ of 150 and i'm autistic
I have double-jointed ankles.
Whats odd about me? I'm generally the weird kid at my school.

weird kid with a girlfriend, never thought it could be possible
(Apr. 13, 2022  11:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Whats odd about me? I'm generally the weird kid at my school.

weird kid with a girlfriend, never thought it could be possible

Everybody at my School is betting 100s and 500s of Dollars that I'll never get a Girlfriend so I know how that feels lol. I'm pretty weird in general according to my friends which most of the time causes disputes lol.

Anyways, something weird about me is probably how wimpy I am. Like, I can punch pretty hard, but I don't since I'm too scared to and just let people hit me. And to disperse the pain I laugh it off. Yeah, I know weird. But don't act like anyone's not weird lol.
(Apr. 13, 2022  11:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Everybody at my School is betting 100s and 500s of Dollars that I'll never get a Girlfriend so I know how that feels lol. I'm pretty weird in general according to my friends which most of the time causes disputes lol.

Anyways, something weird about me is probably how wimpy I am. Like, I can punch pretty hard, but I don't since I'm too scared to and just let people hit me. And to disperse the pain I laugh it off. Yeah, I know weird. But don't act like anyone's not weird lol.
F
I also laugh when I get hurt, it is just an oddity that I have. I could break a bone and laugh at myself at how stupid of a situation I am at. Laughing to not cry I suppose. (I never broke my bone)
And since my body is weak (for reasons), I can struggle against a 6 y/o on armwrestling, which is... funny. Mix that with my anxiety and I'm basically a walking glass doll that is anxious about getting hurt.
All in all, 10/10 experience.
I too laugh when I get hurt, I have decent body strength despite having stick limbs, broke a bone before, did not cry (I just ran out of my room swearing up a storm). also despite having the build of a stick I have a very high pain tolerance, I am also mentally unhealthy (looking at you school)
when someone says a not funny joke i start laughing like the joker like crazy also my classmates call me "That one sus kid who plays with spinning toys"
I am a furry.
I know how to code.
I am a victim of bullying about the previous fact. I like to believe that the bully just wants to feel better about their inferior skills and abilities. I also like to believe that bullying is thir coping mechanism for knowing that they are inferior. Yes, I am desperately trying to not let it get to me. No, it's not completely working.
Also, I've gotten in top ~15% or higher in a ranked event in The Battle Cats before.
Also, also, I'm terrible at limiting myself to one project. For example, I have 2-3 games in production and 8+ upcomming GD levels.
Also, also, also, I have a website that's 'linked' in my bio.
Also, also, also, also, I'm overly protective about what I put online... usually...
I'm too concerned with keeping the house in order. It can go to extremes. For example, any clothes I have have to be on hangers and look good. This applies to absolutely all clothes, even work clothes. I got used to it since childhood, because my parents loved order in the house. That's how it is.
i have a lazy eye, I'm nervous talking to new people or people i don't know well, obsessed with reading, and hate roller coasters.
I also hate roller coasters. I stutter alot and I have speech therapy and apparently it's because my brain thinks of words too quickly for my mouth to catch up. Maybe that also links to my next point which is I have 132 IQ as a child- What?
what's weird about me? probably me being a furry. need i say more?