What's odd about you?

I always look at things differently because am a 90's kid!
I have a fear of cherries when I was 12
So your older than twelve i'm only ten.
(Sep. 26, 2020  12:45 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: So your older than twelve i'm only ten.

I am 14 now
I can touch my nose with my tongue, I can move my ears independently from my nose, I can hold my breathe for a long time, a can touch my hands together behind my back, I had glasses since I was five and only my left eye has improved, I watch tv shows that some people think are dumb like how to train your dragon, trollhunters, Ninjago, and others, I have 5 boxes of legos and I used to love playing with them but now I just stare at them, I play pretend battles with my Beyblades.

(Feb. 01, 2019  3:03 AM)GrantGogi Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:02 AM)Evilfaic Wrote: When my friend was 11, he memorized 74 didgets of pi. I'll bet now he forgets about 60 of them.

all i know is 3.1415926535

Don’t quote people just to advertise stuff.
(Sep. 26, 2020  12:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I can touch my nose with my tongue, I can move my ears independently from my nose, I can hold my breathe for a long time, a can touch my hands together behind my back, I had glasses since I was five and only my left eye has improved, I watch tv shows that some people think are dumb like how to train your dragon, trollhunters, Ninjago, and others, I have 5 boxes of legos and I used to love playing with them but now I just stare at them, I play pretend battles with my Beyblades.

Don’t quote people just to advertise stuff.

Oh, you are not alone (though I can not do any of the physical things) everything with shows and pretend battle is right up my alley (a mainly do the “battles” the see if my 3-D beys will work)

I also am able to have vivid and visual representations of things in my head, that’s why a good majority of my 3-D beys worked first time around.
I wanted to be a girl also sometimes I listen to depressing music when I am sad and I like screamo because I like metal lol.
i listen to heavy metal to get over my depression temporarily...

ask me any question about me if ya want idk
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:37 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i listen to heavy metal to get over my depression temporarily...

What bands bro I need to listen this pain away lol.
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:38 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:37 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i listen to heavy metal to get over my depression temporarily...

What bands bro I need to listen this pain away lol.
whatever i want dude i look on the internet and pick something
well... I skipped like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 grades lol(not that much maybe 3-4)
- Im autistic (was diagnosed back in 2010)

- im sorta schizophrenic (i sometimes talk to myself)

- i have blue eyes (which is a rather rare eye color)

i was embarrassed about revealing any of this but im not anymore.
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: - Im autistic (was diagnosed back in 2010)

I am autistic too I was diagnosed when I was a kid I forgot what age.
(Oct. 28, 2020  3:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: - Im autistic (was diagnosed back in 2010)

i respect you courage,

That's allmost exactly my little  brother
I have depression anxiety and I'm a little parenoied. Ask me questions to know about more
Who else here has depression and social anxiety.

Don't worry I talk to myself too, I once ended up having a 5 minute conversation
i exist. there is like a 99 kabajillion chance of that happening
I talk to my self
I can write fast but my writing always comes out good
Learns things fast
Loves school
Loves writing and mathematics.

No-one should be embarrassed about this sort of stuff. It's what makes you... you.

I mostly just suffer from depression, anxiety and I have a habit of talking to myself as if I were another person.
Me:

I have Amber eyes which only 5% people have

I'm a redhead which only 2% of people are

My parents are short yet i'm 6ft 6

I'm Schizophrenic

My teeth are in perfect condition

I'm deathly afraid of coconuts.

I look at memes when i'm depressed which makes me even more depressed.
i think everyone talks to themself. sometimes when im bored i pretend i have a yt channel w/1 billion subs and i just talk about a subject like it's a video, but it really 1 AM and im in bed falling asleep lol
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i think everyone talks to themself. sometimes when im bored i pretend i have a yt channel w/1 billion subs and i just talk about a subject like it's a video, but it really 1 AM and im in bed falling asleep lol

OMG I DO THE SAME THING!!!!! finally someone relatable.
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:20 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  9:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i think everyone talks to themself. sometimes when im bored i pretend i have a yt channel w/1 billion subs and i just talk about a subject like it's a video, but it really 1 AM and im in bed falling asleep lol

OMG I DO THE SAME THING!!!!! finally someone relatable.

either that or i pretend im an action anime character lol. mostly the yt tho.

also, i like to read and I like broccoli. and yes, I had/am having a childhood