What's Up Bladers! Hey

Hi guys I'm new to the WBO World, but about 2 years into the Beyblading World. I just wanna make some new blading friends (despite the fact that I'm actually LOSING friends) and share my hobby with the rest of you of course. I joined a few days ago, but was on and reading this website for about 2 weeks prior anyway.

I joined the Beyblade World back in 2010 of August. Before then, I used to love Bakugan. Kids in my school and my neighborhood started disliking it and I knew Bakugan was no longer cool (no offensive to those like Bakugan still) and I also knew Beyblade starting coming back out in America (United States). In found out when my family and I went to ToysRus and bought my brother got the new DSiXL for his birthday. I went to see the bakugan and I seen beyblades where the bakugan used to be. HA! My friend which is a year and a quarter older than me used to play with the plastic ones, didn't really know about the new ones until I told him about them. He was shocked, but surprised. I didn't buy them until my ToysRus rewards card coupons came in late August when it said that I could get a free stadium with a purchase of $25 or more on beyblades plus $5 bucks off with another coupon. My friend didn't get his new beys until the beginning of September though.

My first beyblade or beyblades (actually) were
Rock Leone (1st one I opened)
Storm Pegasis (2nd/3rd cause it was in a pack of 2)
Rock Aquario (2nd/3rd)
Flame Sagittario w/Launcher Grip (4th)

My friends first MFB beyblades were
Dark Wolf (1st/2nd cause was in a pack of 2 too)
Storm Aries (1st/2nd)

Ever since then I pretty much gave up on Bakugan and loved Beyblade. Now the kids and my friend are on the edge of quitting beyblades. I don't wanna give it up though

I live in the Bronx of New York or better yet in NYC. I would like to meet up with other kids in NYC and other states and countries and make tournaments and a team with you guys. I am up to date on the Beyblade World like with the new ZeroG series and all that stuff. I have a few beys from all 4 MFB seasons. I prrobably have 50 beys in total.

hi welcom too the wbo try not too get warned and check out some good threads like bulid me a combo2 if you need help pm me i stiil like bakugan
hi welcome the wbo if you need advice just ask me i might not have a good anser but its worth a try!
read the opening message folllow the rules and any questions ask me quick reply and correct answer enjoy Grin
Alright thank you guys.
Welcome fellow Blader!!!!!!