What launcher is used the most in tournaments, and which ones activate stoppers ?

which launchers are able to activate the burst stoppers gimmick on Valkyrie? I watched videos and know that the red LR and dsl can be used, but Digital Sword Launcher is too expensive and my LR skips sometimes. I’ve heard the long light launcher and dragon winder are fine, what would you recommend?

ALSO

which launchers are most popular and most used in tournaments? 
I feel like the more ppl use them, the better they are

thanks for your time :)
You can Use Pheonix or Dragon Winders.

ALSO DO NOT OPEN them, it's just because czV is better in Burst more
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You can Use Pheonix or Dragon Winders.

ALSO DO NOT OPEN them, it's just because czV is better in Burst  more

I don’t have the Phoenix Winder, it comes with rP and it’s pretty expensive. 
And I have no clue how or where to get the Dragon Winder Unhappy  which packs does it come in ?

Which launcher is used most in tournaments ? I feel like that one would be best?
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:44 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You can Use Pheonix or Dragon Winders.

ALSO DO NOT OPEN them, it's just because czV is better in Burst  more

I don’t have the Phoenix Winder, it comes with rP and it’s pretty expensive. 
And I have no clue how or where to get the Dragon Winder Unhappy  which packs does it come in ?

Which launcher is used most in tournaments ? I feel like that one would be best?
1. Dragon DX Set

2. LONG Beylauncher LR probably
A Standard Beylauncher or the Long Beylauncher (Hasbro Master Kit Launcher has an identical mechanism so it'll work too)

Cho-Z Beyblades are too heavy to be used effectively with Winder Launchers or the Beylauncher LR (yes, including the Long Beylauncher LR)
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:33 AM)leosama Wrote: which launchers are able to activate the burst stoppers gimmick on Valkyrie? I watched videos and know that the red LR and dsl can be used, but Digital Sword Launcher is too expensive and my LR skips sometimes. I’ve heard the long light launcher and dragon winder are fine, what would you recommend?

ALSO

thanks for your time Smile

(Apr. 16, 2019  5:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:44 AM)leosama Wrote: I don’t have the Phoenix Winder, it comes with rP and it’s pretty expensive. 

1. Dragon DX Set

Oh, Dragon DX is too expensive for me to buy alongside czV, I can’t do that lol

Is the Long Beylauncher LR come with czA, or is it somewhere else ?

(Apr. 16, 2019  5:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: A Standard Beylauncher or the Long Beylauncher (Hasbro Master Kit Launcher has an identical mechanism so it'll work too)

Cho-Z Beyblades are too heavy to be used effectively with Winder Launchers or the Beylauncher LR (yes, including the Long Beylauncher LR)

So beylauncher lr is for god Beyblade, while using the cho z Beyblade is more effective with normal stringlauncher. this means that the normal beylauncher are stronger than the Lr beylauncher , correct ?

I literally have no clue what’s going on, I’m dumb sorry ?

So this means a b-137 or other beylauncher is the most recommended and most effective for cz Valkyrie ?
(Apr. 16, 2019  6:04 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:33 AM)leosama Wrote: which launchers are able to activate the burst stoppers gimmick on Valkyrie? I watched videos and know that the red LR and dsl can be used, but Digital Sword Launcher is too expensive and my LR skips sometimes. I’ve heard the long light launcher and dragon winder are fine, what would you recommend?

ALSO

thanks for your time Smile

(Apr. 16, 2019  5:49 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 1. Dragon DX Set

Oh, Dragon DX is too expensive for me to buy alongside czV, I can’t do that lol

(Apr. 16, 2019  5:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: A Standard Beylauncher or the Long Beylauncher (Hasbro Master Kit Launcher has an identical mechanism so it'll work too)

So beylauncher lr is for god Beyblade, while using the cho z Beyblade is more effective with normal stringlauncher. this means that the normal beylauncher are stronger than the Lr beylauncher , correct ?

So this means a b-137 or other beylauncher is the most recommended and most effective for cz Valkyrie ?

It depends on how heavy the Beyblades are.
Lightest (Single and Dual Layer combos) need Winders
Medium (God Layers) needs the LR
Heaviest (Cho-Z) needs the standard

Or else the gears will slip due to the weight
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:00 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  6:04 AM)leosama Wrote: Oh, Dragon DX is too expensive for me to buy alongside cz, I can’t do that lol

It depends on how heavy the Beyblades are.

thank you ! I inderstand it now, that helps a lot

if u don’t mind, I got one last question, sorry to bother ? 
have there been any faults in the b-137 blue long beylauncher? I’m interested in it, but I remember that the Korean LR was worse than the Japan LR. Is it the same case with this launcher ?
(Apr. 16, 2019  10:03 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:00 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It depends on how heavy the Beyblades are.

thank you ! I inderstand it now, that helps a lot

have there been any faults in the b-137 blue long beylauncher? I’m interested in it, but I remember that the Korean LR was worse than the Japan LR. Is it the same case with this launcher ?
It is pretty much the same, a friend of mine has the Korean version and it is not as good as the original one.
Both Long Beylauncher L/R and Light Launcher L/R + Dragon Winder are really popular. LL + Phoenix WInder is an option to LL L/R + Dragon.
You can still use Long Beylauncher and Long Beylauncher-L, Light Launcher L/R + Long Winder and Light Launcher + Long Winder, since its possible to open Burst Stoppers with them, needing some practice.
(Apr. 16, 2019  10:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  10:03 PM)leosama Wrote: thank you ! I inderstand it now, that helps a lot

It is pretty much the same, a friend of mine has the Korean version and it is not as good as the original one.
Oh, that helps a lot. I’ll go for the Japanese releases then, thanks a lot ! ?
(Apr. 16, 2019  10:34 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Both Long Beylauncher L/R and Light Launcher L/R + Dragon Winder are really popular. LL + Phoenix WInder is an option to LL L/R + Dragon.
You can still use Long Beylauncher and Long Beylauncher-L, Light Launcher L/R + Long Winder and Light Launcher + Long Winder, since its possible to open Burst Stoppers with them, needing some practice.

Thank you ! I think I’ll defintely go for the b-137 though, I’m not in need of the dragon based even though the set looks really nice.
Long string launchers. Like the Dual threat launcher or long winders like the one that comes with Spriggan Requiem