What is it with the Black Revive Phoenix?

Greetings. Having been detached from the hobby for far too long, I'm finding it hard to catch up. For starters, I would like to know what is the black rP? Does it exist as an independent entity in the anime, or is it an evolution that occurs in the span of a single match? Any information is welcome.
Black revive Phoenix is evil it becomes evil sometime in the anime
Hey, @[Wind~down~cat], I've moved your thread to the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum. Please post future questions regarding the Beyblade Anime or manga there.
I think it's just when he resonates with his Beyblade, like when Aiga's hair changes.
(Aug. 16, 2018  7:18 PM)Wind~down~cat Wrote: Greetings. Having been detached from the hobby for far too long, I'm finding it hard to catch up. For starters, I would like to know what is the black rP? Does it exist as an independent entity in the anime, or is it an evolution that occurs in the span of a single match? Any information is welcome.
It's not in the anime officially yet. Just in the opening. It might be some kind of shadow form like the Snake Pit versions of what I like to call Shu's Search Party
(Aug. 25, 2018  10:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  7:18 PM)Wind~down~cat Wrote: Greetings. Having been detached from the hobby for far too long, I'm finding it hard to catch up. For starters, I would like to know what is the black rP? Does it exist as an independent entity in the anime, or is it an evolution that occurs in the span of a single match? Any information is welcome.
It's not in the anime officially yet. Just in the opening. It might be some kind of shadow form like the Snake Pit versions of what I like to call Shu's Search Party

it actually did appear in the anime,
BLACK Rp might be the Extreme END to Rp's power ( Remember , when King's hair ( from MFB ) turned from blue to white ) , In the same way Phi's eyes are gonna turn black ( Just a speculation , from manga !!! )
its a real bey that is 1 out of 72 chance to get when you buy TTs
(Nov. 26, 2019  11:42 AM)RevivePhoenix Wrote: its a real bey that is 1 out of 72 chance to get when you buy TTs

This thread is over a year old. I suggest not posting on them when they are over a year old or close to it. There is no need to revive this thread.