What happened between God and Chouzetsu?

What do you guys think happened? I might make a series in my YouTube, so I can continue on Beyblade Burst God. You can post your thoughts below. I know this probably doesn’t deserve a thread.
Fubuki got eF and Free started meditating !
Well I would say Shu got good, valt kept winning championship matches, free mediates, shu gives fabulist empoer forenus to fubuki, shu trains fubuki. That’s all I know, unless you want me to talk about stuff that is non canon to the main storyline of the Beyblade burst franchise
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:10 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Fubuki got eF and Free started meditating !

Free thought yoga didn’t work, so he had to try something to cure his depression.

(Nov. 05, 2018  9:25 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well I would say Shu got good, valt kept winning championship matches, free mediates, shu gives fabulist empoer forenus to fubuki, shu trains fubuki. That’s all I know, unless you want me to talk about stuff that is non canon to the main storyline of the Beyblade burst franchise
Even if it’s not canon, I won’t judge.
I like to think that rantaro opened a taco stand in new york
Kyle made a mask because his face was awful lol
Taiga discovered a secret room in his house filled with Metal Fight Beyblades. He was inspired and created a Beyblade Shop. Valt became friends with Aiga and realized Valkyrie was evolving, so he went to Aiga’s dad.
But what happened to Chris? I haven't even gotten to cho z yet lol. Im wayyyyyyy behind.
I have this carp headcanon fit for some messed up alternate universe, actually

I sometimes like to think that Raul got his cybernetic eye due to some form of revenge. Say, Theodore/Alexander was somewhat angry that Raul indirectly ruined his Project Requiem plans (Raul helped Valt get an upgrade for his Bey, therefore helping Valt defeat Shu’s Spryzen Requiem). It was really messy and violent, but Raul survived the revenge anyway. He decided to get a cybernetic eye (and hadnt told the truth, or at least, yet)
They should make an anime about this
(Nov. 11, 2018  11:27 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Kyle made a mask because his face was awful lol

I think he's cute, he's silly and whined like a puppy when Free burst Kerbeus, its endearing. The animation honestly hasn't done him justice in the scenes with it off, if you noticed, they animate his face to look more exaggerated and intimidating like fierce dog at sometimes, and then like in the moment when he lost to free, like a sad eyed puppy. In this house we love and respect Kyle Hakim and that's that.

But seriously things like his continued slouching and cryptic/dog like movements is just goofy and cute and its sad people do not appreciate it lol
(Jan. 30, 2019  5:28 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  11:27 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Kyle made a mask because his face was awful lol

I think he's cute, he's silly and whined like a puppy when Free burst Kerbeus, its endearing. The animation honestly hasn't done him justice in the scenes with it off, if you noticed, they animate his face to look more exaggerated and intimidating like fierce dog at sometimes, and then like in the moment when he lost to free, like a sad eyed puppy. In this house we love and respect Kyle Hakim and that's that.

But seriously things like his continued slouching and cryptic/dog like movements is just goofy and cute and its sad people do not appreciate it lol

I think the comment was half-joking lmao (and it was pretty funny either way)