What else should I buy?

I’m new to beyblade. I wanted to get into burst and use the TT brand. So far I’ve purchased:
B-88
B-98
B-121
B-128

I’m wondering what else I should purchase to be competitive in the meta. Please list the next 5-10 items I should purchase in terms of priority. Thanks!
You just need Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix to make perfect Phoenix and Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules and you are set for the standard format.
I feel like there's another thread for this, but hey, welcome.

Get yourself a Hell Salamander. Either in one of the random boosters or the direct booster, B-113. And then get Archer Hercules, B-115. Maybe get yourself a Beygrip for that launcher, B-109 is common enough.

And you're set. You weren't messing around when you purchased your starters, if they're all legitimate, you have some of the best layers and tips available. You've got Crush Ragnaruk with Volcanic', you've got Cho-Z Spriggan, Atomic, Bearing, Destroy, 0, 7, Cross... you made some good calls here.

If you really want to pursue attack types, maybe pick up Cho-Z Valkyrie or Cho-Z Achilles, B-127 or B-129.
(Mar. 12, 2019  2:47 AM)Pancit Wrote: I’m new to beyblade. I wanted to get into burst and use the TT brand. So far I’ve purchased:
B-88
B-98
B-121
B-128

I’m wondering what else I should purchase to be competitive in the meta. Please list the next 5-10 items I should purchase in terms of priority. Thanks!

B-115 for aH and Et
B-117 for rP and 10 and launcher
B-118 04 for aB (maybe) and 7 and Lift and Xt
B-123 for Launcher and Grip and Chip for Xt
B-129 for Launcher and Cho-Z A and 00
B-131 for dP and 0 and At
B-113 for hS
(Mar. 12, 2019  3:04 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: One of his purchases has aB
I know that’s why i did (maybe) next to it
Please refer to and post any questions here.
Closed Joyful_3

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst