What do you think about Gachi?

Lol this is hilarious!!
You almost put GT below Zero-G!
which one phrase is worse,
Gold Terrrbo!!! Or... “amazing, huh?” ?
Or how about Zyro’s “Wooooaaaahhhh!!!” In episode episode 2...... that’s the werse
(Jan. 11, 2020  1:33 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Lol this is hilarious!!
Gold Terrrbo!!! Or... “amazing, is it?” ?
Or how about Zyro’s “Wooooaaaahhhh!!!” In episode episode 2...... that’s the werse

Oh yes, I originally put GT below Zero-G and V-Force because of GT's incredibly slow start and having the worst case of throwing away side characters like waste.

The only reason it's just above Zero-G and V-Force (for now...) is because it made a turnaround with Arthur's introduction. He and Gwynn are just enjoyable characters who (so far) saved the season from being really bland.

Enzo's "amazing, huh?!" is more annoying than Drum's "GOLD TURRRRRBO (annoying squealing)" but Enzo doesn't appear as often as Drum, so you won't hear it as much. And to Zero-G's credit, at least they didn't have stupid Takane.
(Jan. 10, 2020  9:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  8:14 PM)NAP Wrote: Best season of beyblade in franchise history. *thumbs up*

Almost everyone can disagree with that

Let them like what they like.

(Jan. 10, 2020  10:39 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: If I had to rank the seasons (best to worst):
Beyblade G-Revolution
Beyblade Metal Masters
Beyblade (2000)
Beyblade Metal Fusion
Beyblade Burst God
Beyblade Burst
Beyblade Metal Fury
Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu
Beyblade Burst GT <--- Currently around here
Beyblade Zero-G and Beyblade V-Force (tied)

Had Arthur and Gwynn's arc not started, GT would rank at the very bottom.

Fury over Cho-Z. Didn't see that coming. God over Fusion....yeah God did have like a few episodes where nothing happened/mattered and both are tied for the most creative and surprising battles.
Yay, more Pot love Smile
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  9:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Almost everyone can disagree with that

Let them like what they like.

(Jan. 10, 2020  10:39 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: If I had to rank the seasons (best to worst):
Beyblade G-Revolution
Beyblade Metal Masters
Beyblade (2000)
Beyblade Metal Fusion
Beyblade Burst God
Beyblade Burst
Beyblade Metal Fury
Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu
Beyblade Burst GT <--- Currently around here
Beyblade Zero-G and Beyblade V-Force (tied)

Had Arthur and Gwynn's arc not started, GT would rank at the very bottom.

Fury over Cho-Z. Didn't see that coming. God over Fusion....yeah God did have like a few episodes where nothing happened/mattered and both are tied for the most creative and surprising battles.
Yay, more Pot love Smile

Fury and Cho-Z are interchangeable for me so either one could rank over another.
(Jan. 11, 2020  1:33 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Lol this is hilarious!!
Gold Terrrbo!!!  Or...  “amazing, huh?” ?
Or how about Zyro’s “Wooooaaaahhhh!!!” In episode episode 2......  that’s the werse

Both are annoying.
The thing I hate the most is Takanes streaming voice like it so annoying. Why can't he speak normally like he usually does but nope has to be annoying when commentates a stream
The anime is really cool. The gatchi beys are extremely good.
drum is a fun character when he gets hyped up to win
I personally like gatchi (also Gwyn best boi and Ichika best girl)
yet another wrong thread, ignore this :/
This is the worst season lol nowhere near the likes of season 1 and god and that is facts.
I personally enjoyed it a lot. Couple of arcs were just OK (HELL tower was awful actually ) but HELL vs WBBA was where things got really intense and redeemed the entire season. Probably same level of intensity as fan favorite season 2. Drum's slowly but relentlessly grown on me and now I like him better than Aiga and Valt, as I stated in numerous occasion Gwynn best villain in beyblade. Unfortunately side characters were nearly inrelevant with the exception of Delta, Arthur and to a certain extent Amane. Overall I'd rate it 8/10 second to God only
I dont think I have, so ima get my thoughts out now.
the anime adaption was awful. I'm just gonna put it out their. While it wasn't extremely trash, its 12 minute episodes and filler really ruined the pacing and made it kinda boring. Rise does fix the 12 minute episode thing tho. As for the actual story, its pretty good. I wish we saw more returning bladers, and the ones that we did see were kinda just there for a few episodes then gone, but GT was still enjoyable. And everything else aside, I genuinely dont understand why each anime adaption......lacks something that the manga has. I think its just the overall charm. However lots of arcs in the anime were pretty good, while lots of em being filler or somewhat poorly adapted. As for the manga, its currently my favorite. Each battle is great,and the story really feels like it progresses (unlike the anime imo). And the finale was great, the final 2 chapters (WBBA vs HELL) are unfortunately not very well adapted, however they still hold up in the anime and are amazing in the manga. That's pretty much my thoughts, Manga amazing, and the anime is meh/good.

and heres a ranking of burst seasons to get an idea of how good I think it is
GT
Burst
God
----------(anything below this line I actually dislike, the ones above I just prefer some over the other)
Chouzetsu