What do you do when you are completely bored?

When I have energy:  Exercise, clean, listen to music while I organize my closet.

When I'm too tired to move:  Write in my diary, memorize some kanji, shop online for new music.

When I'm utterly braindead:   I type "Chocolate mint" into Pinterest and stare hungrily at whatever comes up, read perfume reviews,  justify having more coffee, and answer threads like these.
I Beyblade.
I watch anime
(Jun. 04, 2018  12:27 PM)fairunfair Wrote: I watch anime

Same lol. Or I just sew. I make custom plushies for my videos on youtube so it's good to get some work done.
I just take apart a beyblade and put it back together that is when my family is sleep when they are woke I play beyblade.
Interesting thread. I read a ton of threads and figure out how ppl get banned from the Wbo.
I make Blueprints for My Parts, or Edit my videos or Animate or figure out new combos or do mods or
.....end of thinking capacity....
Yeah cracke bade joks
I play Beyblade or Splatoon 2 when I'm bored.
Rubiks cubes
Beyblade
Games
Go on phone
Die
I like to learn new things about the world. Like the other day I learned about vulnerability's in credit cards that people have been taking advantage of, and using the info to get rich.
Whenever I get bored, I just search up memes. Mainly dead memes, because I think theyre cool (newer memes are a little questionable)

When I am tired, I just write up comic strips and then read them to myself

When Im mentally dead (like after an exam), I eat chips and call it a meal
(Feb. 04, 2019  4:05 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Whenever I get bored, I just search up memes. Mainly dead memes, because I think theyre cool (newer memes are a little questionable)

When I am tired, I just write up comic strips and then read them to myself

When Im mentally dead (like after an exam), I eat chips and call it a meal

VERY questionable.
I prefer to play Fortnite or read and then desperately try to understand Wikipedia plot summaries of movies I haven’t seen, and then I just give up and use IMDB summaries and Rotten Tomatoe Reviews because dang it, those Wikipedia summaries make no flipping sense!
There is always a new Anime or Manga to read.
When I am extremely bored I continue to build my Gundam gunpla.
Clean my beys, beybattle my friends through the whole day
I like to code video games

And I like to play the game Explosion Clicker