[Unanswered]  What beys should i buy for 100$

I was thinking the ultra transformation set for 69$ and nightmare longinus. I dont have an xtreme driver, but i wanna wait for a pack or set that has xtreme instead of getting odin or xcalibur.
Do your first idea, btw start posting these questions in the Q&A section or Purchase Consultation
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:41 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I was thinking the ultra transformation set for 69$ and nightmare longinus. I dont have an xtreme driver, but i wanna wait for a pack or set that has xtreme instead of getting odin or xcalibur.

I think this is a great way to spend your money, and if you have more than 5 dollars left you could try to buy extreme individually. I know in tournaments lots players sell Beyblades and most likely sell individual parts.
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:44 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Do your first idea, btw start posting these questions in the Q&A section or Purchase Consultation
Ty also, also i have 11 dollars extra, and my L and R string launcher kinda broke, because it always gets stuck and i lost the thing that holds the string in place. Sword launcher for the extra bucks right, or should i use my legend sprigan l and r launcher still, because thats not broken.

(Nov. 16, 2017  11:53 PM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:41 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I was thinking the ultra transformation set for 69$ and nightmare longinus. I dont have an xtreme driver, but i wanna wait for a pack or set that has xtreme instead of getting odin or xcalibur.

I think this is a great way to spend your money, and if you have more than 5 dollars left you could try to buy extreme individually. I know in tournaments lots players sell Beyblades and most likely sell individual parts.

Individual parts? Dang that's a smart way to buy.

Don't buy the ultra transformation set for 70 dollars please. If you want to you can PM me and I can help you find the best prices/sellers.
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:59 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Don't buy the ultra transformation set for 70 dollars please. If you want to you can PM me and I can help you find the best prices/sellers.

Yes