What beyblade do u wish was released?

I would have also liked Cyber Driger. That would have been awesome!
Sharkrash. Miriam was amazing. But why not release the wooden blades those poor kids used?
Hmm, I'd go with all of the beyblades that the female bladers use, mostly so I can finally complete my White Tiger collection, Grin, as well as any other blades that they haven't released, simply because they're all awesome!

Ok, I gotta be honest, they'd have a hard time releaseing the Tall Boys's blades.
Oh man, that reminds me of a time I went to a dollar store, I saw an obviously fake beyblade sitting near the front, picked it up, and decided to buy it. It was basically a fake Cyber Driger.
Xeronix, as others have said. I don't think that was ever produced. A shame really because I thought it looked cool when Zeo used it!

I agree with you guys on Galux - the first and third season versions being released would have been great too and even blades used by the Psykicks such as Foxy's one! That Bit Beast from the rock in Vforce/2002 which was a spider would have made for an interesting Beyblade as well.

What about Unicolyon? That wasn't released either! My favourite Beyblade from the Majestics/Euro team too!
Did the ever make a Galeon 2? Lee's blade? I don't remember ever seeing it anywhere.
(Jun. 19, 2009  6:12 PM)jsc Wrote: Did the ever make a Galeon 2? Lee's blade? I don't remember ever seeing it anywhere.

Yeh they did, Both Hasbro & Takara made it I think.
They did make Galeon 2. It was the sheer opposite of the awesomeness that was Galeon. The AR was pretty garbage.
Did they make Pierce Hedgehog? If not, I think it would have been pretty wierd...
(May. 29, 2009  9:19 PM)jsc Wrote: Galux!!

Ah yes, I too wish Galux was released. It is quite a pity that they never released a pink Beyblade. But I could be wrong, as I am starting to recall a pink Seaborg...
Yeah.. there's plenty of pink recolors. Phantom Force Seaborg is the one you're thinking of.
I saw a pink Driger S on YJA the other day.

The European blader's beyblades in a legalized form, maybe. It would have been awesome if they carried more of the plastic generation to HMS other than the five saint bitbeasts.
And Trypio, kind off.