What are your counters to Ark Bahamut?

Ironically enough given my choice of avatar. I'm trying to find ways to counter my friend's combo of aB, 4-Meteor, Planet.

I don't know exactly WHY his combo works so well, given the popular opinion of Planet being a "collection only" part.
But most things I have thrown at it (figurativly) rarely work and only on occasion do I out-spin him by a hair.
Yeah...
There is some special molds of Arc Bahamut which is almost impossible to burst...
One of my friends has an aB which has very high burst resistance when combo with Orbit.
I would try edge-stalling combos to outlast aB Defense and Stamina combos. To do this, you must make it so that the beyblade travels to the center as slow as possible. I use Twin Nemisis.11F.Ir, but you can use any layer and frame (also use light discs).

For attack combos, Ark Bahamut can only re-click if it's up against right spin combos. But when up against Left Spin, it's neutral. I suggest using L2/nL/Sr to counter it (I use nL.M/B.A/Hn/V).
i think a combo that has deep chaos can destabilize it, maybe a dC 4/5/7 Cross/Meteor Revolve/Atomic can work against it (never had burst beys ... at all)
(Apr. 23, 2018  3:16 PM)Limetka Wrote: nL on Xtreme works like magic.
Sorry for this question but is it good for KO or Burst Finish against Arc Bahamut?
Moved this to Burst Customizations.

(Apr. 22, 2018  5:27 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Yeah...
There is some special molds of Arc Bahamut which is almost impossible to burst...
One of my friends has an aB which has very high burst resistance when combo with Orbit.

Is that so? Although, I mean ... many things are harder to burst with Orbit. Are these "special molds" tighter with everything?
(Apr. 23, 2018  7:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Moved this to Burst Customizations.

Is that so? Although, I mean ... many things are harder  to burst with Orbit. Are these "special molds" tighter with everything?

From what I've heard, these "special molds" are from where the shields have molding spurs on them that are not properly cut and shaved off, so they catch into the blades and won't move. And since the shields are connected to the Disk, this makes it severely difficult to Burst

Is that so? Although, I mean ... many things are harder  to burst with Orbit. Are these "special molds" tighter with everything?

Well... my description is not clear...
I mean, his aB itself has relatively higher burst resistance than normal ones, and after he put this aB with Orbit, it get almost impossible to burst in the battle.
(Apr. 23, 2018  7:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

From what I've heard, these "special molds" are from where the shields have molding spurs on them that are not properly cut and shaved off, so they catch into the blades and won't move. And since the shields are connected to the Disk, this makes it severely difficult to Burst.
SIMPLY WORLD CLASS QUALITY CONTROL AMIRIGHT??
fortunately for my friend's combo- its not that. The sub layer "shield" moves very smoothly.
Well in a matchup of aB vs right spin You are not going to burst it so best to try to out spin it. mG.0C.At has the possibility to out spin due to better LAD.

Sr.0C.At can most likely win due to the rubber spin equalizing in right spin and LAD to out spin or grip and burst aB in left spin mode. Try that if you have it.
Im personally better with metal fight but I have those parts and it always loses to my drain fafnir 0 bump atomic and bloody Longinus ?
drain fafnir 7 glave destroy, or galaxy zeus 8 meteor zepher
What about legend spriggan in left? Wouldn't that work too?
(May. 10, 2018  4:38 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: What about legend spriggan in left? Wouldn't that work too?

It works extremely well in my testing. Although I dont have the best parts
Wouldn't Nightmare Longinus Destroy work? If not, you could try Legend Spriggan or Spriggan Requiem on Destroy or Xtreme.

And if that doesn't work, you could try a stamina combo with Deep Chaos or Spriggan Requiem, right?
Idk if it's my particular mold of aB or the A god chip, but my aB actually doesn't burst that often at all against left spin. I'd say equal times to right spin, which isn't very often.
Z Achilles 4 Glaive Bearing should do the trick with a soft launch
(May. 10, 2018  4:38 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: What about legend spriggan in left? Wouldn't that work too?

It self-bursts too much
My Siege xcalibur 1 iron was so strong, it bursted my brothers arc bahamut
hS on Xt+, At, or Br will most likely beat it easily.
For combo suggestions and the like, please use the Build me a combo thread.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. Since this doesn't seem to be that kind of thread, I am closing it.