[3D Printing]  What are some good 3d printed gimmick ideas you have?

Hello everyone,

I am wondering what are some good gimmicks that have come to mind for 3d Printed Beyblades? It needs to have realistic features, so the gimmick can't be too complex (of course). What would the gimmick do, how will it make the Beyblade good/cool, and what would the mechanism be like?

I will model and print these gimmick ideas, making sure I credit who thought up of the idea.

Note, I will only make selected ones of my choosing that I really like. This isn't just for 3d printed Beyblades, tho, I also genuinely want to hear some cool ideas. Images to describe what you are talking about is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Springs, rubber, free spin
I think a gimmick similar to that of Kreis Cygnus from MFB has would be interesting for a Burst Bey. It would just be that one mode is free-spinning and the other mode isn't.
Superking version of Driger V2: The Ring and Chassis combine to form a very large slope.

Ratchet’s gimmick on the layer, complete with rubber on the ring on ratchet.
Astro/Apollo, Artemis, Aether, Eclipse.
Need I say any more?
What about the energy layer spins one direction and the driver spins the other (probably have horrible stamina but whatever)
(Mar. 20, 2020  1:26 PM)Breakerz Wrote: Layer outside is freespin

So tornado wyvern.
spring that make beys go YEET
(Mar. 20, 2020  2:21 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: spring that make beys go YEET

RC beys where you can push a button and the tip pops out, making the Bey go YEET
Might be a bit complicated
Something similar to the clicking gimmick of nightmare Longinus in which a different click will change the type of the layer by moving main contacts to different points on the layer. Ex: no clicks is balance, 1 click is attack, 2 clicks is stamina, 3 clicks is defense.(This bey would have to have 4 clicks to make sense.)
Left spin. A similar layer shape to the original Death Scyther, only in reverse. On the side that doesn't slant, it's more rounded and thicker, for better defense, and doesn't stick out as far. The idea is to take the original Death Scyther's ability to destabilise the opponent to weaken their stamina, and update/improve it. The sparking chip would be heavy and balanced, and the core would have a larger mass than standard. I would probably call this a balance type.
maybe Rubber shock absorbing similar to screw trident but better
you should make three spikes that they get pushed into the beyblade and when all three of them get pushed in and the beyblade gets hit they should all come out
(Apr. 10, 2020  8:37 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: you should make three spikes that they get pushed into the beyblade and when all three of them get pushed in and the beyblade gets hit they should all come out

Kinda like a Ghost Rider themed beyblade.
I'd say something where the contact points can be pushed in by unlocking them. Then pulled out, which in conclusion would create a balance type.
(Apr. 13, 2020  5:17 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: I'd say something where the contact points can be pushed in by unlocking them. Then pulled out, which in conclusion would create a balance type.

Kakulcan
A layer you can attach frames on
(Apr. 13, 2020  7:10 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  5:17 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: I'd say something where the contact points can be pushed in by unlocking them. Then pulled out, which in conclusion would create a balance type.

Kakulcan
"Kakulcan" Has a click system, and you dont unlock the layer.
(Mar. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hello everyone,

I am wondering what are some good gimmicks that have come to mind for 3d Printed Beyblades? It needs to have realistic features, so the gimmick can't be too complex (of course). What would the gimmick do, how will it make the Beyblade good/cool, and what would the mechanism be like?

I will model and print these gimmick ideas, making sure I credit who thought up of the idea.

Note, I will only make selected ones of my choosing that I really like. This isn't just for 3d printed Beyblades, tho, I also genuinely want to hear some cool ideas. Images to describe what you are talking about is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Why not burst locks for something like the new sparking beys?
Will infinite lock work for sparking beys
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:08 AM)Breakerz Wrote: Will infinite lock work for sparking beyblades?
Judging by Big Bang, Prime, Regalia, they'd have to make it non-customizable.
(Apr. 21, 2020  10:30 PM)shadow-king Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Why not burst locks for something like the new sparking beys? 

How about like a tip that augusts its self in battle??