What Manga are you currently reading?

I'm reading Naruto, Bleach, and the New Prince of Tennis (Please make an anime) at the moment.
Darn I gotta catch up with New Prince of Tennis.
I wish they would've come up with a better name though...
there is a new pirnce of tennis?!!! i stopped reading because it went from a strategic tennis game to a game of super over powered highschool/middle school kidz! i was all Tired
and High school of the dead is what i'm reading/watching now
KuroKami, Venus Versus Virus and AirGear
Added Pysren to my reading list Smile
Soul Eater
I`m reading future diary,shakugan no shana,soul eater,ultimo,and probably the beyblade metal fusion manga when it comes out in America.
My friend got me into future diary and i read the rest because i liked the animes. Except for ultimo. I read volume 1 because i really liked the cover. XD
@ Aw Heck
I love that!
I've read it and have the DVD's Smile
Nothing beats Naruto! ive watched anime all my life and this is by far my favorite series, Samurai Champloo is next in line another great series, i also like comics like deadpool, blackest night green lantern, and batman reborn
however im not sure if these count since this is about manga:\ great ones non the lessJoyful_2
rosario vampire season 2 censored verson
I'm currently reading Tutor Hitman Reborn! (家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!, Katei Kyōshi Hittōman REBORN!?, Katekyo Hitman REBORN!)
I'm reading Naruto, Psyren, Bleach, Ultimo, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Bakuman, Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z, and probably more that I can't remember.
im reading naruto, bleach, and whatever else is in Shonen Jump.
Lucky☆Star volume 6! It's so good, I love it!
I read the first to volumes of the Maximum Ride manga, I'll have to pick up the new books for it since it's been about a year.
IM OBSESSED WITH MANGA! Im up to the latest One Piece, Bleach and Naruto, I also read Shaman king, yu yu hakusho and more but those are the main. Also, Read them on Mangafox, it has like everything and the latest ones.
I'm reading the Death Note manga since I just finished watching the anime series and I wanted to see the similiarities (I know I spelled it wrong) and the differences. So far I think the manga is better!
Fairy Tail, I'm love with their magic!
Especially Lucy's Zodiac Keys.
I revisited the Death Note manga yesterday. I didn't realise how good the story line was.
ultimo and trying to find full metal alchemest.
Bleach Currently
I don't know if I posted this yet...

I'm currently reading the Pokemon Adventures Manga. I'm on Volume 10. I like how it follows the Video Games more closely than the Anime. Not to mention it uses characters other than Ash and his friends.
Soul Eater Smile
I am reading alot of manga:
Death Note: vol 2
Naruto: vol 47
Shaman King: vol 2
Hikaru no Go: vol 3
Zelda: vol 3
Bleach: vol 4
Dragon Ball: vol 3
One Piece: vol 4
Rosario+Vampire: vol 3
Yotsuba: vol 7