What Does Australia Have Against BeyBlades?

Hi! Im a Newbie here so please correct me if im supposed to post this somewhere else. So back in 2012, Australia's Toyshops were filled with Beyblade metal fusion/masters, stadiums etc. But now in 2015 i see absolutely none what so ever! It's really annoying too that i cant upgrade my collection and get this. I order from Amazon and Ebay and this is what i get "YOU CANNOT SHIP TO THIS ADDRESS!" The old Shops that were shown in the beymap? Well The beys dont exist anymore. Anyone know whether i missed a annoucement or something, because this SUCKS! Unhappy
The metal series has finished, there is a new series called "beyblade burst" which will be coming worldwide, including Australia in 2017 (most likely). But if you want to get metal beys then the internet is the only place to get them from.
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:36 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: The metal series has finished, there is a new series called "beyblade burst" which will be coming worldwide, including Australia in 2017 (most likely). But if you want to get metal beys then the internet is the only place to get them from.

Ye will you see Australia has a problem with that too! The beyblades from amazon or Ebay dont ship to Australia!
I'm sure some Japanese sellers could help you out.
Maybe OkinawamTS will ship to Austraila?
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:52 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm sure some Japanese sellers could help you out.

I checked him out but, i only like the fusion/masters/legends and fury series tops and he is selling burst Unhappy
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:58 AM)DaemonFleur109 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:52 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm sure some Japanese sellers could help you out.

I checked him out but, i only like the fusion/masters/legends and fury series tops and he is selling burst Unhappy

Dunno what to tell you.
Since MFB ended only a little while ago, it's natural that people aren't too interested in buying it. I mean, most people who play it competitively, definitely have all the parts they need nowadays.
You can either wait a while when popularity goes up again, or try your hardest to find a website that ships to Australia. I'd usually say that nows the best time to buy MFB, but concerning your location, that may be tough.

Not to be a joykill, but MFB just may not be a solid option for you to buy right now.
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:15 AM)DaemonFleur109 Wrote: Hi! Im a Newbie here so please correct me if im supposed to post this somewhere else. So back in 2012, Australia's Toyshops were filled with Beyblade metal fusion/masters, stadiums etc. But now in 2015 i see absolutely none what so ever! It's really annoying too that i cant upgrade my collection and get this. I order from Amazon and Ebay and this is what i get "YOU CANNOT SHIP TO THIS ADDRESS!" The old Shops that were shown in the beymap? Well The beys dont exist anymore. Anyone know whether i missed a annoucement or something, because this SUCKS! Unhappy

As a fellow Australian (and Victorian), I know that we stopped receiving Beyblades after Metal Masters. I'm not sure what the reason was, and i've never seen any announcements regarding this which is why i've had to import most-to-all of my Beyblades now.

There are still some sellers on eBay who sell the 4D series for ~$20 AUD with shipping, eg:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-M...SwPe1T4iE1

If you don't mind if it's used, you could try Yahoo Japan Auctions and use a middleman service (there are a few that you could use; sites or a person) - a lot cheaper since there are plenty of bundles that are sold there.
(Dec. 06, 2015  10:24 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:15 AM)DaemonFleur109 Wrote: Hi! Im a Newbie here so please correct me if im supposed to post this somewhere else. So back in 2012, Australia's Toyshops were filled with Beyblade metal fusion/masters, stadiums etc. But now in 2015 i see absolutely none what so ever! It's really annoying too that i cant upgrade my collection and get this. I order from Amazon and Ebay and this is what i get "YOU CANNOT SHIP TO THIS ADDRESS!" The old Shops that were shown in the beymap? Well The beys dont exist anymore. Anyone know whether i missed a annoucement or something, because this SUCKS! Unhappy

As a fellow Australian (and Victorian), I know that we stopped receiving Beyblades after Metal Masters. I'm not sure what the reason was, and i've never seen any announcements regarding this which is why i've had to import most-to-all of my Beyblades now.

There are still some sellers on eBay who sell the 4D series for ~$20 AUD with shipping, eg:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-M...SwPe1T4iE1

If you don't mind if it's used, you could try Yahoo Japan Auctions and use a middleman service (there are a few that you could use; sites or a person) - a lot cheaper since there are plenty of bundles that are sold there.

Thnx Mate! Now i now i didnt miss anything! Thank you for the site too
Actually this site is made by Bey Brad. Not by Cannon
(Dec. 06, 2015  12:36 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: The metal series has finished, there is a new series called "beyblade burst" which will be coming worldwide, including Australia in 2017 (most likely). But if you want to get metal beys then the internet is the only place to get them from.

My town still sells OS beys they might be selling mfb
Australia has a very similar situation to the UK, Metal fusion and Masters were sold in many shops though Metal Masters oversaturated for me, Metal Fury was obscure to find, the first wave anyway as the UK skipped over the rest of the waves and Hyperblades leaving the stupid Sparks FX for us, we got wave one Shogun Steel but seemingly not the rest. It's not until recently my big shops sold Legends non 4D beyblades and Wave 2 Shogun steel but I think they're now selling Wave 1 again, which sucks.