YEAH, IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME
56.10%
NO, IT SUCKS
24.39%
Maybe
19.51%
Total: 100% 123 vote(s)
My top 5 favorite Pokémon of all time are:
  1. Magikarp-BECAUSE IT'S THE FRIKEN KING OF ALL POKéMON!!!!! DUH!
  2. Skarmory-It's a defensive wall and is complete badassery!
  3. Jolteon-My favorite Eeveelution!
  4. Raikou-The best of the 3 legendary beasts!
  5. Charizard-Again, Complete Badassery!
What Are Yours?

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO EXPLAIN WHY!!!!!
I don't have any, because I quit pokemon. But I guess I would have to pick:

1. Arcanine
2.Weezing
3.Scraggy
The top 3 pokèmon of Man O' War are: Ampros(2nd evolve form of Mappy), Blaziken, and Typhosion!
lucario, darkrai , and espeon
1. Sandshrew- I jad to much time on my hands one day so I would sit there and stare at abunch of pokemon and see which one i liked the most. And it was sandshrew. Also i once trained a sandshrew to level 64 without evolving it for some reason. I got to like it a lot.
2. Deoxys- i just think it looks really cool. Also when i was in 2nd grade, i got my first pokemon tcg pack from a birthday party goody bag. I got a deoxys ex but was later tricked into trading it away before i knew much about pokemon.
3. Tyranitar- this pokemon is the staple of the team that beat my friends team believe it or not, my sister is actually really good. And my friend is pretty good too.
PIKACHU: ive always loved that electric mouse.
Chicorita: long story, but mostly because i had that as a partner when i first beat rayquaza in Blue Rescue team, my first pokemon game.
Empolion: simple, my first pokemon in a proper pokemon game, also my first lv 100 pokemon.

can people please start to elaborate on why they have those 3 pokemon as their favourite, otherwise chances are, this will be closed.
Milotic: In sapphire its a great water sp att/sp def pokemon with a great ability, marvel scale, ups defece by 50% (less than special defence)when suffering to use Recover with alot more possible when an opponent attacks and Milotic survives, with other great moves like surf, hydro pump, and ice beam. Also its so beautiful and hard to get in most games...

Walrein: Every stat is above good, except speed, alot of HP, and annoying with double team and encore, surf, and ice beam

Gardevoir: Very good psychic sweeper with great moveset Ex: hypnosis, dream eater, psychic, and Thunderbolt/shadow ball.
ok my top 3 pokemon are

1.CHARMANDER cause i got a plush when i was 3 years old and still have it today(not good condition).also i have trained a charmander to level 100 in pokemon black.

2.CUBCHOO it is mega cute and also i love polar bears i also have a level 100 cubchoo in pokemon black.

3.FLAAFFY i love it's cry in the anime also i have level 100 flaaffy in pokemon black

well and all the rest of them of course but anyway those are mine also if anyone would like to battle me pm me i have pokemon black hope you all like
Hmmm...

1. Shinx (Such a cute little thing! Joyful_2)
2. Squirtle (I mean, come on, t's Squirtle. Also, I like all three of its stages of evolution...)
3. Mudkip (For the same reason as Shinx, and also because I play as Mudkip all the time in Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team...)

Gotta say though, Voltorb's a close 4th...
(Jul. 12, 2012  2:18 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hmmm...

1. Shinx (Such a cute little thing! Joyful_2)
2. Squirtle (I mean, come on, t's Squirtle. Also, I like all three of its stages of evolution...)
3. Mudkip (For the same reason as Shinx, and also because I play as Mudkip all the time in Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team...)

Gotta say though, Voltorb's a close 4th...

So, I heard U liek mudkipz? haha I forgot to put Blastoise as my 3rd. O: stupid Scraggy
3 not compettitive ones:
Metagross: Faster then a super computer and is 2 metang fused.
Unown: Send funny messeges on wifi battles and in my storage system
Snorlax: Lazy, but strong liek meh! and i like high HP pokemon
(Jul. 12, 2012  2:43 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: 3 not compettitive ones:
Metagross: Faster then a super computer and is 2 metang fused.
Unown: Send funny messeges on wifi battles and in my storage system
Snorlax: Lazy, but strong liek meh! and i like high HP pokemon

Actually, Metagross and Snorlax are pretty good, and competitive.
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:02 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: Yea but not on my team is what i meant.

What is your team then..
Heracross- I love beetles haha, plus I have the VCR episode where his heracross takes on a scizor man good ol heracross xD.
Magmar- Was on par with Ash's Charizard too bad it's evolution is alittle chunky looking Uncertain
Dragonite- just love the design of this one haha
Nidoking: Considering I like Poison Pokemon, he is just a beast. He can
Learn moves like Poison Jab, Earthquake, Blizzard, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt he is great for
Fire,Water,Grass cores.

Gengar: A Ghost/Poison Pokemon who I belive is the best ghost pokemon in the game.

Mew: Its cute....admit it
I stopped watching and playing Pokemon, but to choose, I'd pick

1# Empoleon, it's my partner on Pearl version, its awesome, and well, enough said.
2# Pichu, its Pichu, enough said
3#Palkia, big, large, and my first legendary on Pearl.
My three favorites are

1. Grovyle, I liked it before Mystery Dungeon came out too.
2. Yanmega, I just like bug types, IDK why
3. Gliscor, it's cool looking.
A close fourth would have to be Braviary.
1. Mew ( it was really cute and i am a beast with him in Black and White cant wait until Black and White 2 comes out)

2. Ditto ( it helped me win in battles a lot and it looks like jello )

3. Pikachu of chourse!!!!
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:06 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:02 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: Yea but not on my team is what i meant.

What is your team then..

Milotic
Gardevoir
Machoke
Walrein
Ninetailes/Crobat
Salemence
(Jul. 12, 2012  8:46 PM)Trainer Red Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  3:06 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:

What is your team then..

Milotic
Gardevoir
Machoke
Walrein
Ninetailes/Crobat
Salemence

Why not evolve that Machoke into a Machamp?
Got nobody to trade with. Can you migrate pokemon to black/ white? im not far enough into the game to know... These pokemon are on sapphire.
My top 3 are...
1st-Blaziken, It's been my favorite since Gen 3, I just love this Pokemon, I think it looks really awesome and it's absolute pwnage!! Haha.

2nd-Blastoise, It was my first favorite Pokemon, surprisingly not Charizard; like most people, I think it also looks awesome and you all know it's boss.

3rd-Swellow, I just love the Facade + Guts Stab Tactic. And Swellow is the bird mascot from my favorite region, soo yeah haha.
1. Blaziken- Dear god this Pokemon. I used it in every gym in Sapphire since it was a Combusken (I always evolve Torchic before the first gym. Reason-Double Kick is learned at evolution. And Fire vs. Rock=Fire getting put out). It murdered everything later in the game. It's pretty much my partner. And Sky Uppercut= YES PLEASE!

2. Infernape- First Pokemon I got to level 100 in gen. IV. It's fast and its attacks are pretty good for me. Just love using Flamethrower with it. Destroyed most everything in its path.

3. Blastoise- Love this thing. My first evolved starter ever. It was my main Pokemon in FireRed. It never left my team. Gary never stood a chance.