Poll: Do you like Magikarp

YEAH, IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME
56.10%
NO, IT SUCKS
24.39%
Maybe
19.51%
Total: 100% 123 vote(s)
I stopped playing the game a little while back, but I guess I can still post, aha:

1) Hydreigon: The design of the three-headed dragon looks really nice. It's most certainly among one of the nicer Pokémon Designs I've seen, playing the game.

2) Scolipede: Yes, I know, it's a Scolipede. It might not be the nicest looking of Pokémon, however, it does bring back memories of buying my first booster pack, back in 2011. Scolipede was among one of the more competitive cards I had.

3) Arcanine: Hah, what can I say. It's such an amazing looking Pokémon.

4) Lucario and Zoroark: They're both such fierce, strong looking Pokémon. They have amazing designs too.

5) Pikachu: It may not be among the most strong of Pokémon, but I loved how cute it was, when I really only liked how the Pokémon looked, rather than how much competitive use it had.
@MidnighTWith a party like that,you could probably beat the elite four(minus pikachu ofcourse).If you want a cute competitive pokemon try Ampharos.
(May. 18, 2014  1:24 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: @MidnighTWith a party like that,you could probably beat the elite four(minus pikachu ofcourse).If you want a cute competitive pokemon try Ampharos.

I stopped playing the game around a year ago, haha.

But yes, I'm sure I'd be able to do so.
(May. 12, 2014  2:50 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Update:
Infernape lv.100
Zoroark v.100
Swanna lv.100
Ampharos lv.93
Black Kyurem lv.83
Ditto lv.36
I mostly like these Pokemon bcause I raised them and their overwhelming stats.The ONLY reason I like ditto is because of his breeding abilities.
BTWI am a pokemon master.
you know you didn't have to include the levels right?
I did it to annoy you Tongue_out
1. Charizard X/Charizard : CHARY ZARD IS AWWWWWWWSUM
2. Blastoise: what's not to love about a huge turtle with cannons coming out its shell?
3. Dewott: freaking ninja samurai oshawott. Plus when I played pokemon white I had oshawott as my starter and I loved my dewott.
4. Darmanitan: underrated. I liked this guy for a long time.
5. Garchomp: 1. Dragon type 2. Bad applesauce.
1. Totodile: This guy has been with me since I was 5! I've never stoped loving him. He's so cute. I have 20 boxes full of them and 47 level 100.
2. Pichu: I love the de-evolved Pikachu, hah. The ears are my favorite. Plus, I love the Pichu brothers!
3. Lugia: M.F.L.F. or: My favorite legend forever!
4. Charmander. My first starter I ever picked in Pokemon Red. He sure does take me back.
5. Garchop. My favorite Dragon type. I still think original is better then Mega.

Yep. I love old Pokemon.
(May. 18, 2014  3:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. Charizard X/Charizard : CHARY ZARD IS AWWWWWWWSUM
2. Blastoise: what's not to love about a huge turtle with cannons coming out its shell?
3. Dewott: freaking ninja samurai oshawott. Plus when I played pokemon white I had oshawott as my starter and I loved my dewott.

Dewott KICKS BUTT!
@RyuzakiWhat is a totidile???People talk about them all the time!
(May. 18, 2014  3:34 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 18, 2014  3:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. Charizard X/Charizard : CHARY ZARD IS AWWWWWWWSUM

Dewott KICKS BUTT!
a pokemon in the old days, a water type that evolves into charaw I can't spell it then farilagator
(May. 18, 2014  3:34 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

Dewott KICKS BUTT!
I thought u were a "pokemon master" Serious

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/T...(Pokémon)
I am,haha!I can already tell from the name that totidile is a grass type!Am I right?I can tel you about any Pokemon!XD
(May. 18, 2014  3:56 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I am,haha!I can already tell from the name that totidile is a grass type!Am I right?I can tel you about any Pokemon!XD

Apparently not LOL, since Totodile is a water type... Plus his Name is Totodile not Totidile.

There are hundreds of pokemon, you can't just proclaim yourself a Pokemon Master.
Wait a sec!I've seen totidile before!It's that cool looking pokemon that ALMOST beat my infernape!Good thing I had mach punch!
Test me on any pokemon,just a little test!XDILL ACE ItTongue_out
This is turning into spam, I'm gonna stop now. A pokemon test would probably be easily Cheatable so i 'd rather not.
(May. 18, 2014  4:05 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Wait a sec!I've seen totidile before!It's that cool looking pokemon that ALMOST beat my infernape!Good thing I had mach punch!
Test me on any pokemon,just a little test!XDILL ACE ItTongue_out
well that's pretty impressive because totdile is a water type but also the last evelution is the best oso it's so so
(May. 18, 2014  4:13 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: This is turning into spam, I'm gonna stop now. A pokemon test would probably be easily Cheatable so i 'd rather not.

Oops sorry!BTWWHAT is spam????
guys, theres only one name and that's Totodile!
(May. 18, 2014  5:01 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: guys, theres only one name and that's Totodile!

?????What are you talking about?Chocked_2
Why are you guys insulting my Pokemon known as Totodile? Smith

Totodile is blue with red spikes. He's a Big Jaw Pokemon and I have a shrine for him at home. Please don't ever call him a grass type. EVER!

BTW, I'm a Pokemon master along with Tr!. I know, 'cause I just know. They're probably more on this website, but I need to find them.

By BTW, DRAGON KING is right; This is going into SPAM.
If you are looking for a pokemon master,look no further!WHAT IS SPAM GUYS????
It can stand for stuff like this: Stupid pointless annoying message. SPAM.

It also means we're getting of the subject. Witch is favorite 5 Pokemon.
My five:

Ratatta- finished the youngster joey challenge

Bidoof- I think it's just the cutest thing in the world and I'd like to keep it as a pet. This was my first shiny.

Clefable- this was my early game tank in fire red. Just a moon stone and teach it mega punch and you're good to go.

Voltorb- I had always dreamed of breeding these pokemon. I'll teach every voltorb self destruct and explosion.

Jolteon- after finding eevee in fire red I immediately turned it into jolteon because I saved up some electric type moves for it.
Honorable mentions:

Machop- do you see these biceps?
Geodude- it's high defense and immunity to electric type moves made Lt. Surge a laugh.
Magikarp- exp. Sharing, daycare and rare candies for as long as I can remember. Good times.
My five: (I am not putting them in order because all of them are equal)

Infernape- Cause he is a friggin' Fire type FIGHTING MONKEY! Well Yeah, he does KO both Empoleon and Torterra quite easily and if you have a good moveset along with good stats- he is devestating!

Latios- He is epic! A lot of Sp. Atk and if you have Draco Meteor for it, well then....... you will be seeing a lot of 2 move/1 move KOs!

Giratina- he is an epic wall! When equipped with the Griseous Orb his Attack gets even more powerful!

Cyndaquil- My favorite out of all the Johto starters!

Zekrom- A beast! A lot of Attack and also looks cool!