[Western Canada] Beyblade Squad

[Image: v712vSQ.jpg]
Beyblade squad is the name of my beyblade club, mays-well make it a official team. Beyblade Squad already has 4 players, me, Asuna, Doge and nster. This team will regularly meet up at Lions Park, Lumsden, Saskatchewan on Wednesdays and Sundays, and perhaps later down the line the Sunday dates will be held at a comic book store called TRAMPS in Scarth St, Regina. The meetings will have members having unofficial tournaments, maybe an official tournament once a year, watching beyblade videos/anime, and even getting their battles recorded and put onto my new youtube channel, Beyblade Squad. The time are for Wednesday, 4-5, and for Sunday, 1-5.

Thank you for your time. CAAAAAARP.
Just for safety purposes, don't put your address up on here.

Edit: Unless that isn't your house address and it's just a meeting place. Even still, I'd be cautious.
(Feb. 05, 2015  6:38 AM)Dual Wrote: Just for safety purposes, don't put your address up on here.

Edit: Unless that isn't your house address and it's just a meeting place. Even still, I'd be cautious.

there I changed the meeting place to the town park, but if its a winter day, we are goin' to my house.
Updated OP and thread name.