Welcome me

(Aug. 29, 2011  4:13 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I train up to 3 hours a day, there is no substitution for training. The bit beast wont train itself. Tired

Although I have plenty of respect for Beyblade and love blading(trust me, i really do), dont you think that 3 hrs of training is going a little bit overboard with it. I mean, its just a game that some people take a little too seriously. Just a comment of advice from a blader who is able to keep her toes in the real world and keep herself popular in both communities(by that i mean bladers and people who either have never heard of or dont like beyblade), too
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:32 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:18 AM)Amber Rosario Wrote: why lie? that can't happen unless you illegally mod your bey, and even then it takes luck. we're not idiots. we can tell a lie like that easily.

Lie? Good one. You say I am lying, I say your scared. I'll take you on, Dranzer will beat your fancy metal blades without thinking. I trained for 6 years on the streets man. There is no substitute for training. There is no substitute for technique either.

Again, you're taking beyblade waaaaaaay too seriously, Beybladeking. Not to be mean, but get a life.
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:08 AM)@wesome Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:56 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  5:03 AM)Jayklink Wrote: I don't like your attitude,

Respect surpasses winning.
Say that to my 6756:1 win to lose ratio. Stupid

NOW THATS A LIE!! Bey Brad ( creator of WBO ) probly hasnt done that many matches!! Dude, no need to lie, its getting old and so is ur bey....

I'm agreeing with @wesome. Ur such a lier, Beybladeking. And way too full of ur self and annoying and rude and-i can go on forever, so if u want me to stop, quit being a jerk. Oh yeah, and i could probably beat ur sorry plastic bey butt quicker than a second. just wanted to point that out.
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:22 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:

NOW THATS A LIE!! Bey Brad ( creator of WBO ) probly hasnt done that many matches!! Dude, no need to lie, its getting old and so is ur bey....

I'm agreeing with @wesome. Ur such a lier, Beybladeking. And way too full of ur self and annoying and rude and-i can go on forever, so if u want me to stop, quit being a jerk. Oh yeah, and i could probably beat ur sorry plastic bey butt quicker than a second. just wanted to point that out.

Joyful_2 either of us could kick his sorry little carp lol. i think hes the outclassed one, not his bey.
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:25 AM)pegasusmaster Wrote:

Joyful_2 either of us could kick his sorry little carp lol. i think hes the outclassed one, not his bey.

Thats a much better way of putting it. Now i kinda feel sorry for the bey. Anyway, i wish i could battle him to see how much he was exaggerating. It'd be fun to battle someone besides my friends who ive battle sooooo many times, im almost getting sick of it.
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:36 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:56 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Say that to my 6756:1 win to lose ratio. Stupid

Thats a much better way of putting it. Now i kinda feel sorry for the bey. Anyway, i wish i could battle him to see how much he was exaggerating. It'd be fun to battle someone besides my friends who ive battle sooooo many times, im almost getting sick of it.

i hear ya, same here.
Hahaha plastic django. Tell th!nk about this, he'll accept any plastic challenge.
(Sep. 02, 2011  12:07 AM)pegasusmaster Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:45 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: It's a very slight exaggeration yes.
seriusly?!?! your getting on my nerves. my 'stupid metal bey' would kick your tired old bey into next week! a pile of carp is stronger then you! not to be mean but your asking for it!Angry
Naawwww is someone a little angry?
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:56 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Say that to my 6756:1 win to lose ratio. Stupid

Ripped me. I wish I could battle you and watch you cry.
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:38 PM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:45 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: It's a very slight exaggeration yes.
seriusly?!?! your getting on my nerves. my 'stupid metal bey' would kick your tired old bey into next week! a pile of carp is stronger then you! not to be mean but your asking for it!Angry
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:08 AM)@wesome Wrote: NOW THATS A LIE!! Bey Brad ( creator of WBO ) probly hasnt done that many matches!! Dude, no need to lie, its getting old and so is ur bey....

lol what a sad comeback. all your going to do here is cause SPAM. this thread should be closed. how would i battle you? i cant visit you at your house in foneyville.Tongue_out
(Sep. 01, 2011  9:29 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Also I am just telling the truth not being cocky.

Actually, you are getting cocky. One day someone's gonna bring a Dark Wolf, break your dranzer, and you be on the street you play on crying. Seriously, Dranzer MS s a fave of mine, but it is very outclassed, and any MFB can beat it, and many plastics/ HMS. And no, I'm not scared or anything of you. Life isn't an anime.
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:08 AM)@wesome Wrote: NOW THATS A LIE!! Bey Brad ( creator of WBO ) probly hasnt done that many matches!! Dude, no need to lie, its getting old and so is ur bey....

Ya know wut, beybladeking, u r really getting on my nerves. like almost as much as kai-v, and seriously, u dont want to do that. so unless u can prove how so-called awesome u r, everyone would like it if you would just up shut.
Yay, another Django. Welcome, I guess.
(Sep. 02, 2011  3:02 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:22 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: I'm agreeing with @wesome. Ur such a lier, Beybladeking. And way too full of ur self and annoying and rude and-i can go on forever, so if u want me to stop, quit being a jerk. Oh yeah, and i could probably beat ur sorry plastic bey butt quicker than a second. just wanted to point that out.

lol what a sad comeback. all your going to do here is cause SPAM. this thread should be closed. how would i battle you? i cant visit you at your house in foneyville.Tongue_out

i couldnt agree more with u, pegasusmaster.
BestLeoneBlader Don't say that about a mod, you'll be warned

But seriously, this Dranzer carp HAS to stop. And so does the carp where you think you are the best blader and know it all (like SmartBlader)

Again, life is NOT an anime.
(Sep. 02, 2011  11:00 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: BestLeoneBlader Don't say that about a mod, you'll be warned

But seriously, this Dranzer carp HAS to stop. And so does the carp where you think you are the best blader and know it all (like SmartBlader)

Again, life is NOT an anime.

Fine, fine. Eventhough kai-v is obnoctious.
You're still doing it, stop it.

I don't think you wanna get warned.
oh gosh. its wonderful that u want to help me, but i was just adding an important detail to the conversation.
You watch far too much anime, buddy. Bit beasts don't exist.
Or he's just stupid. Yo BeybladeKing! Let me tell you now, you're not making any friends here. Two reasons:
One: You're lying.
Two: You're being a major douche about it. As for you "running it", tell that to anyone else in Australia. Go to "Putting Perth on the Map!" and try using your precious Dranzer in free-play. See how that goes down. Now, would someone please close this travesty?
People like you amuse me. Seriously you can have your favorite bey and "train" it as much as you want for fun. It's what I do but you don't need to lie.

I'd like to see you beat a strong blader on here from Australia.
He's another Django and Smart Blader, who think life is an anime. Hopefully, this DRANZER and TRAINING and I CAN BEAT THE CARP OUT IF ANYONE business will end soon

EDIT: Mods, I believe this trhead needs to be closed.
Beybladeking, you really shouldn't brag about you and your dranzer so much. At first I laughed when I saw your obsession with dranzer, now it's ticking me off. I bet me and my Galman could beat you. And it's still amusing how you say you've gone 6756-1. I do train, ripping practice occasionally, maybe work with a bey that's not good, and find it's good uses, but you just exaggerate WAY TOO MUCH. Serious
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:45 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: He's another Django and Smart Blader, who think life is an anime. Hopefully, this DRANZER and TRAINING and I CAN BEAT THE CARP OUT IF ANYONE business will end soon

EDIT: Mods, I believe this trhead needs to be closed.

I am hoping that he will at least lower his posts enough not to be banned before he can go to one of our tournaments in Australia ...

But I suppose that this topic has indeed served its purpose : he was welcomed as much as we could ...