Welcome

Hello,

My name is Jonathan. I am very happy to be a part of this group.
Hello, and a welcome to the WBO, @[WalkeJ]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
(Mar. 19, 2018  3:01 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and a welcome to the WBO, @[WalkeJ]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!

I plan on attending the maryland tornament. How do i purchase my passport.
(Mar. 19, 2018  3:03 AM)WalkeJ Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  3:01 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and a welcome to the WBO, @[WalkeJ]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!

Well, you can either purchase a passport at that tournament, or you can head over to the tournament thread and click on the part that says "Get Blader Passport", and pay for one through PayPal.
(Mar. 19, 2018  3:08 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2018  3:03 AM)WalkeJ Wrote:

Well, you can either purchase a passport at that tournament, or you can head over to the tournament thread and click on the part that says "Get Blader Passport", and pay for one through PayPal.