Wbo burst app tournaments

hi guys I would like to have some beyblade burst app tournaments the main reason I want this is for people that can’t go to beyblade tournaments also if u could go to tournaments we could all battle with the app at a park or something like that maybe the format would be called burst app format and when u win a battle u do the same thing as what u for irl beyblade and u could bring real life beyblade and stadium to battle in freeplay and This is for the other beyblade app too and if u have any  suggestions 
Plz tell me
I like this idea
A battle league might work
(Dec. 27, 2018  6:43 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I like this idea
Thanks also I see that it would just be kinda easier to do since all u need to do is bring a tablet or phone unless u want to bring some beyblades
(Dec. 27, 2018  6:43 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I like this idea
Thanks also I see that it would just be kinda easier to do since all u need to do is bring a tablet or phone unless u want to bring some beyblades
i 10000% think this won't be possible, too much effort will be put into this. plus, the hype will die very quickly, i'm guessing, a month. and you won't get the authentic "feeling" of playing online beyblades.