[Washington, USA]

please host one in longview i live in longview
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:42 AM)bladeshredder Wrote: please host one in longview i live in longview
The WBO doesn`t send people around the world to host a tournament people in that area host one thereselves

Well given the year pass, this thread still poppin? I feel there's a stonger will to get more organized now that the new season is underway. With the map feature, i found several of you around me. So who's trying to get organized?
Does anyone live in Washington D.C.? I'd be willing to make a travel to the West Coast but D.C would be my preference.
(Mar. 06, 2015  1:02 AM)Fist Wrote: Does anyone live in Washington D.C.? I'd be willing to make a travel to the West Coast but D.C would be my preference.
DC is on the East coast... Plus this is Washington state. The closest qualifier to DC will probably be the Maryland Qualifer and it is very close to DC.
(Aug. 19, 2011  7:30 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Hello Washington bladers!  In the past few weeks, I have been drumming up interest in my neighborhood, and scouting organization for a potential tournament.  The details are in the finalizing stage right now, as I have approx 12-14 people interested, and due to my involvement with VFW hall #4992, I was able to secure ANY Saturday, free!  The reason that I am posting this thread is to alert all Washingtonians about a tournament in its final stages.

I would also like to make a list of all Washington bladers below, to serve as incentive for other users to hold tournaments.

List:

Zephyr
Fangblader
PunkBlader
Furyphoenix3838
Leone=best
kanato dolsrin
Wolf906
DracoWBO
All Gen Blader
beyblade4ever
Robert Ritchie
beyblade707
So far that is 12, but I know about 5 kids who haven't made accounts yet.

I live in washington. Add me to the list.