Want to edit the wiki?

I have decided to go against my original policy. ANYONE WHO CONFIRMS THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS CAN EDIT THE WIKI. PS: I know it says it can't send the e-mail, but I assure you it does. I have no idea why it says the e-mail isn't sent. I'll work on fixing it.

I'm not that worried about vandalism. Such a thing can be easily undone and I can't imagine how long it could remain interesting for them.

Please don't edit a page unless you are sure of the information you are putting down and you are competent in your ability to use the wiki. Thank you!
I need to create an account at some point so if someone else wants to do this, please go ahead.

On the 'Special Parts' page (http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Special_Parts), I thought it'd be better if it was a little bit more thorough. A couple of details that could be added in:

In the subring section, add BBA Balancer and BBA Defencer as variations of Galeon and Galzzly.

It is also important to mention that the HMC core is the heaviest of all plastic spin gears.
you realize someone could use mytrashmail.com for this right
Alice Wrote:I need to create an account at some point so if someone else wants to do this, please go ahead.

On the 'Special Parts' page (http://www.beywiki.com/index.php?title=Special_Parts), I thought it'd be better if it was a little bit more thorough. A couple of details that could be added in:

In the subring section, add BBA Balancer and BBA Defencer as variations of Galeon and Galzzly.

It is also important to mention that the HMC core is the heaviest of all plastic spin gears.

Thanks.

Ant1jr Wrote:you realize someone could use mytrashmail.com for this right

Or any other e-mail service? I'm aware anyone could make up an e-mail. Stop trolling already.
i have an account their but i dont know wat to do and i think so we r not allowed to copy from other sites ..i wont do it................my english.........lol...well who is editing wiki
how do i get my email adress confirmed and how do iknow if and when it is confirmed?
TheBlackBlade22 Wrote:how do i get my email adress confirmed and how do iknow if and when it is confirmed?

I've set it so you can edit it without confirmation.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheBlackBlade22 Wrote:how do i get my email adress confirmed and how do iknow if and when it is confirmed?

I've set it so you can edit it without confirmation.
Thanks man i appretiate it.
hey i just thought of this, is video embeding possible?
Blue Wrote:hey i just thought of this, is video embeding possible?

I've seen it done at other wikis, but I bet they have to be enabled or something first.
Blue Wrote:hey i just thought of this, is video embeding possible?

I'll look into it.
Hey, I've got a question. How do I confirm my e-mail address? Do I just send an e-mail to Tamer Brad, or...? Someone please tell me. Thanks.
Neko-Jin Rei Wrote:Hey, I've got a question. How do I confirm my e-mail address? Do I just send an e-mail to Tamer Brad, or...? Someone please tell me. Thanks.

You don't have to do this anymore.