Waasssup I'm new

My name is Hisharu, and I'm from Canada, Ontario,Toronto.

it's nice to meet you guys

I started falling in love with beyblade ever since I started from the original Tyson seasons watching it on television when it aired in 2000-2001

I'm currently 20 years old turning 21 in July 17th thanks for stopping guys.
Hey Hisharu,
Welcome To WBO !!!!
Its really nice to meet you too !!! That's really good that you too like the Beyblade First Anime Series.
Also do check the Third Generation Of Beyblade i.e Beyblade Burst and already its Second New System is being released I.e Dual Layers releasing on April 2nd.
Its Anime would be forecasted on April 4 2016 in Japan so watch out for it.

As your From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. There's a Big Beyblade Community in Toronto Ontario. You can surely check it out.

Welcome to WBO Once Again !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Hey Hisharu! Welcome to the WBO Smile

As Burst mentioned, the Toronto community is very active, and we host tournaments regularly! I would suggest checking out the Toronto Tournament Interest Seeking thread so you can possibly suggest when you are available for future tournaments Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
(Mar. 16, 2016  8:13 PM)Hato Wrote: As Burst mentioned, the Toronto community is very active, and we host tournaments regularly! I would suggest checking out the Toronto Tournament Interest Seeking thread so you can possibly suggest when you are available for future tournaments Smile

Good you mentioned this. I'll actually be hosting an event this coming Sunday! It would be awesome if you could make it out! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto...2-0--72558

Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome, i think everyone has said everything you need to know, just sign up on the map for alerts
Welcome to WBO!

be sure to read pm sent to you by Kai-V and read Community rules as they are one of most important things to do as new user on WBO

(Mar. 17, 2016  12:21 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: hi how are you!! Grin

he looks fine to me.
Hey i hope you can become a great blader!
Welcome dude!