[Buying]  WTB B-50 Wide Stadium UK

Ok so ive looked around and the prices are all up in the £50s £47 is the cheapest which is insane. Max I would pay is £30 including shipping. This seems like a difficult ask but I hope someone can help me. I dont mind also buying a decent condition used one. Any help is appreciated.
I think Leo Burst is selling some.
(Apr. 14, 2017  9:29 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Leo Burst is selling some.

Yeah I just messaged him hes selling for 2000 yen hope he gives me cheap shipping. i dont mind waiting long to save money. But still lookin around for other options just in case.
If you need a stadium the burst standard type stadium is definitely the best one as it's most balanced. I would recommend that one instead of this.
(Apr. 15, 2017  12:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: If you need a stadium the burst standard type stadium is definitely the best one as it's most balanced. I would recommend that one instead of this.

Thanks for the info. Done research before but does it give stamina types that much of a huge advantage? I want it cuz its big like in the anime and thought id have more fun with it as beys have more room to move around.
(Apr. 15, 2017  1:17 AM)tbu987 Wrote: Thanks for the info. Done research before but does it give stamina types that much of a huge advantage? I want it cuz its big like in the anime and thought id have more fun with it as beys have more room to move around.

It is basically a giant oval stadium with a flat center. Attack tips have no consistent movement in the stadium unlike the standard Burst stadiums.
(Apr. 15, 2017  1:17 AM)tbu987 Wrote: Thanks for the info. Done research before but does it give stamina types that much of a huge advantage? I want it cuz its big like in the anime and thought id have more fun with it as beys have more room to move around.

In the wide stadium stamina types will have a huge advantage as the usual launch techniques won't be as effective so attack types will be hindered. The standard stadium is fine for room and the battles will be more exciting as there will be more contact between the beys.
Ok now looking for the standard burst stadium everyone site i checked samurai buyer and hlj are charging crazy high shipping (also how much does this stadium weigh?). Ive asked leo but hes working right now so im still looking for other sellers who can give a good price.
(Apr. 15, 2017  6:41 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: The stadium weighs approximately 500gms.
How much does it weigh after packaging cuz im being told the weight suddenly jumps to 1.2kg which im not sure if thats right.
(Apr. 16, 2017  5:51 AM)tbu987 Wrote: How much does it weigh after packaging cuz im being told the weight suddenly jumps to 1.2kg which im not sure if thats right.

It does seem impossible, but I can assure you that boxes with padding inside weigh at least as much as a stadium alone. It is always weird but when I received a similar package with an odd weight and weighed the package full and empty, it was true.