[WORLDWIDE] Team Bey-Gangsterz - Closed

1. United States , Sterling Heights Michigan
2. i've currently attended 0 tournaments but with you at my side i plan to win many
3. Tournament that you are placed in: 0
4. What are your best combos: talon claw and falling facon strike
5. How many beyblades do you have: i currently own 1 beyblade ive had it all my life it's a plastics trygle blue
6. favorite bit-beast: Trygle
7. Favorite Beyblade: Trygle

Requirements:

1. You must have knowledge about the competitive byeblade. (I've watched all the real life beyblade tournaments on you tube so far)
2. You must not be a bad member of the forum. (Yes I Promise to be good and not do anything crazy like spamming and all that other stuff)
3. You must not be already a member of a team. (Nope Im not a member of a team never was either)
(Feb. 06, 2017  9:29 AM)MrX36 Wrote: 1. United States , Sterling Heights Michigan
2. i've currently attended 0 tournaments but with you at my side i plan to win many
3. Tournament that you are placed in: 0
4. What are your best combos: talon claw and falling facon strike
5. How many beyblades do you have: i currently own 1 beyblade ive had it all my life it's a plastics trygle blue
6. favorite bit-beast: Trygle
7. Favorite Beyblade: Trygle

Requirements:

1. You must have knowledge about the competitive byeblade. (I've watched all the real life beyblade tournaments on you tube so far)
2. You must not be a bad member of the forum. (Yes I Promise to be good and not do anything crazy like spamming and all that other stuff)
3. You must not be already a member of a team. (Nope Im not a member of a team never was either)
The user might not see this