WIN FREE BEYBLADES JUST FOR JOINING!?!

Tamer Brad Wrote:
gal3on rul3z Wrote:erm im not bothered magnets or not

what are you talking about

lol I think it's about Artie's post on the previous page.
how do youget a free beyblade i only have 1 with 1 launcher
beyboy1234 Wrote:how do youget a free beyblade i only have 1 with 1 launcher

Sorry Beyboy, you missed the entry cutoff. Entries stopped being accepted yesterday.
Unfortunately, it's too late for you to enter in the drawing. However, the Buy!Sell!Trade! section of the board is sure to have a few deals that will allow you to get more beyblades.
HI ALL!

AS YOU KNOW, BRAD ISNT SO WELL Unhappy EVEN THOUGH HE POST SOMETIME, HE NOT READY TO RETURN FOR GOOD YET! SHAME!!

TODAY I RECIEVE THIS EMAIL FROM MR. TAMER BRAD:

MR TAMER BRAD Wrote:Hi DJ,

I don't feel like getting too involved in the board politics right now, but I was hoping you could post that there's some delay in obtaining the prizes. I know you're really excited about this but we can't do it without them. Since there has been a surge of new members recently, perhaps you could open up the registration date for the contest until January 1, 2008. It'll be a BEY NEW YEAR Smile

Also, please stop using caps lock in all your posts.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT "CAPS LOCK" MEAN MR BRAD, BUT I UNDERSTAND REST OF YOUR MESSAGE!

TO NEW MEMBER WHO MISS YOUR CHANCE, YOU HAVE ONE MONTH! BE SURE TO ENTER AND TO GET 25 POSTS BEFORE JANUARY 1ST! TO ENTER, JUST POST IN THE ENTRY TOPIC!
LOL, that's ace. It's great that you're giving other members a chance to win!

THANKS "MR BRAD"!
That's pretty thoughtful of you Brad. I'm sure a number of the new members will appreciate that. Also, thank you Blader DJ for relaying this message to us, you are too awesome.
Blader DJ Wrote:I DON'T KNOW WHAT "CAPS LOCK" MEAN MR BRAD, BUT I UNDERSTAND REST OF YOUR MESSAGE!

It prevents people from stealing caps, bandannas etc.

[Image: capslock.jpg]

Beywiki forums is a safe and secure family environment. You do not need to use caps lock to protect your headgear.
that is actually amazing
Very cool idea, i should get more active then!
Beyheart? Dammit, I got one of those. Defintely. 25 posts cumin right up.
THE WINNER IS DECIDED !!!

LOCK!