WHO IS STRONGER : Xander Shakadera OR Houi Ou

Who is stronger Xander Shakadera ( owner of seig Xcalibur ) or Houi Ou ( owner of Archer Hercules ) ??
Both are really powerful. In their own ways... There is no better one but Houi looks much more bulkier...
Houi looks more strong but I feel both are same
But , Xander looks taller and looks like he has 8 or 6 packs (POWERFUL for a teenager )
But check houi’s muscles
I'm having difficulty telling--do you mean who's the better blader, who would win in a Beyblade match between them, or just who's physically stronger in general?

Or all of that together?
(Jul. 22, 2018  7:19 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I'm having difficulty telling--do you mean who's the better blader, who would win in a Beyblade match between them, or just who's physically stronger in general?

Or all of that together?
I guess, together? But I think Xander and Houi are both equally strong to me. Let it be blading or physical appearance. They bothh are really good bladers.
Xander's successor ( i.e Xhan ) looks somewhat weaker than Xander ( but he surely is strong )
I think Houi, since he broke the training machine ?
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:24 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:18 AM)MWF Wrote: For Evolution  (stuck with hasbro)
Function wise and looks wise, X3 that thing is a powerhouse
Gimmick wise, Jinnus J3
Dual layers, not SwitchStrikes...

(Jul. 25, 2018  3:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think Houi, since he broke the training machine ?

But we never saw Xander use the machine.
Wait a minute! I just realized something! Both Xhaka/Xander and Houi use launchers with Winders/Ripcords! I guess this makes sense since Houi broke the training machine and Valt wasn't strong enough to use the Sword Launcher! So now the question is, do we judge them by how strong their launchers are or by how much stronger they can make their launchers than what they're supposed to be?
Xander is way better in blading. As for strength, I’d say hou Jin but only by a bit