WBO tournaments in Estonia.

When is it WBO Beyblade Burst tournament in Estonia.
As you can see over here, there isn't one yet. And there doesn't seem to be any other Estonia threads in the Europe section of WBO Communities. If you want to help start a tournament, go for it! :)

WBO is made up of volunteers. Each tournament is just someone in that area who took the time and effort to become an organizer and get it up and running.

So if you want a tournament in your area, you need to step up and make it happen, pretty much. That's what I've been trying to do in my area. Just need to find more people and then I can work something out.
You could probably talk to some people about the WBO at the nationals if you’re going
(Jun. 03, 2018  8:48 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: As you can see over here, there isn't one yet. And there doesn't seem to be any other Estonia threads in the Europe section of WBO Communities. If you want to help start a tournament, go for it! Smile

WBO is made up of volunteers. Each tournament is just someone in that area who took the time and effort to become an organizer and get it up and running.

So if you want a tournament in your area, you need to step up and make it happen, pretty much. That's what I've been trying to do in my area. Just need to find more people and then I can work something out.
Same here dude. I've seen many bladers in my area but none of them have a wbo account which is kinda disappointing
I have BB-10 (attack type) stadiums available, but I live in Finland. Of course I can take the ferry and get to the other of the sea if you can gather enough participants to make an official WBO tournament.

Because it will be the first WBO tournament in Estonia, I understood it can be free of charge(?)

I don't know about estonian norms and rules about public places but my suggestion is to meet in some park in Tallinn during this summer 2018.
A place like Tammesaare park or the park in front of Meremuuseum would be fine for me.

Saddly I only speak spanish, finnish and english, not estonian so I would need someone along with me to explain and translate the rules.
I would host the tournament myself, but I'm under 13