WBO t-shirts now available – support the Beyblade community in style!

[Image: Bg5NjW6.jpg]

WBO t-shirts are finally available! People have been asking for these for a while now, but we wanted to make sure that when we finally did it, we did it right. And here's the details:
  • the brand-new WBO logo printed via direct-to-garment technology
  • comes in men's, women's, and youth sizes
  • in three awesome colours: white, black, and dark gray
  • printed on 100% ringspun cotton, Alternative Apparel t-shirts (Gildan for youth sizes)

These aren't lame giveaway-quality t-shirts. These are the real deal. I feel good about wearing mine. Smile

Each shirt costs $25 USD. All proceeds from these sales go straight back into the World Beyblade Organization, and we use that money to keep the site up, give away awesome prizes through Blader Rewards, host special contests like the Scavenger Hunt, and build new features for the site.

As thanks for your support, you'll receive the Shirt Face for your first purchase!

[Image: shirtface.png]
Awww.

A big thank you to anyone who decides to pick one of these up. Feel free to post your feedback and your coolest Blader style in this thread. Smile

dangggg. I really wanted a WBO T-shirt and now I just want one even more GrinDD
man they look so good. To bad i dont have the money as of right now. Unhappy
These will be available for the foreseeable future, so no rush. Smile
Ayy.
Can I get a second face if I buy another ? :p
Sorry, just one :') Otherwise I'd have three!
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry, just one :') Otherwise I'd have three!

Crying that's bey bad

dis some good shirt tho, gotta get that black one now.
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry, just one :') Otherwise I'd have three!

I think you's accidentally gave two faces to Stars.
These are so cool and this is an opportunity to get points cause kai-v list read "Receive an additional, new Face (2 Points)" so oh yeah! Wink
Awwwwwwwwww
The T-Shirts are so cool wish it would be available till new year.
I heard neo has one so i must get one as well.
(Dec. 18, 2015  1:28 PM)bladerroshan Wrote: Awwwwwwwwww
The T-Shirts are so cool wish it would be available till new year.

They will totally be available for the foreseeable future yo, ideally these are here to stay. So, whether in 2015 or in 2016, you will still be able to buy them!
Sweet, I'll have to get a few! Love the grey and black and black and white, they match my challengers!
Hii.
i want to participate in scavenger hunt
(Dec. 20, 2015  10:47 AM)osama1.ansari Wrote: Hii.
i want to participate in scavenger hunt

Click here for that.. and READ everything Grin
Just bought a t-shirt. Smile
(Jan. 04, 2016  3:28 PM)Cannon Wrote: Just bought a t-shirt. Smile

Nice, thank you for the support !
[Image: eb7cKgQ.jpg]

Hung out with Kai-V and The Boss today, so WBO shirt felt appropriate. Dark grey one is so good.
(Dec. 14, 2015  6:30 PM)the huge winner Wrote: man they look so good. To bad i dont have the money as of right now. Unhappy

I'll buy ya one then, for your birthday.
[Image: N9KMtgC.png]

Got mine and several others in the mail today, mostly for the Toronto community!
Still waiting for ours after 40 days hopefully it will coming soon...
(Jan. 15, 2016  4:57 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Still waiting for ours after 40 days hopefully it will coming soon...

I'm so sorry that your original shipment never arrived, but I can thankfully say that your order was reshipped on January 6 and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow Smile

Looking great, Kei!
Thanks Brad