WBO supported world championships?

ok, so i recently found out that there was going to be a world championships hosted by the wbba, but then i realized that i couldnt participate in it because of the stupid age rule, not to mention the format changes. so i was thinking that sometime in the future, there would be a beyblade world championships hosted by the wbo with the burst format, and supported by the wbba internationally. it would be something like this:

*in a series of 24 or so countries, there would be qualifiers in which the top 4 bladers per country got a spot to go to the worlds totaling up to 120 bladers getting an invite for the worlds or something along the lines of that.

*the qualifying bladers would be determined on the amount of wins they got in the given amount of time, like lets say before sundown.

*there would be one particular location in each country in order to participate in the qualifiers. like lets say in the u.s. its washington dc, or nyc, or San Francisco or something like that.

*the announcement for the qualifiers would be announced 3-4 months ahead of the actual event in order to give bladers enough time for preparations.

*the world championships would take place another 3-4 months ahead so that bladers can hone their skills to prepair for the worlds.

*the world championships would be at one given location throughout the world, like lets say chicago for example.

*the world championships would be taking place over 1 full 3 day weekend.

*the bracket system would be split into two blocks, block A and block B, each with 80 players.

*the matches will each be a 3 point system match.

*only takara tomy, sonokong, and hasbro equipment can be used during both the qualifiers and the worlds.

*whoever wins the world championships gets an option with either a scholarship, winning cash, or a golden spriggan requiem.

*the world championships will be broadcasted worldwide on a twitch stream.

*and finally, any age can participate

so thats my idea, feel free to comment down below and tell me your thoughts on the subject
If anything, it should be Deck Format Joyful_3
(Apr. 14, 2018  6:02 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: If anything, it should be Deck Format Joyful_3

Moreover it will be like, win every tournament, rather than win this tournament
Moved to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

I've actually contacted Hasbro asking if there is anything we can do to help promote or get involved in any capacity with the official world championship (including hosting a WBO tournament as a side event for all-ages) in Paris, but was told that many details are still up in the air so they didn't have any answer for me yet. Fingers crossed!

And in 2013 and 2014 while it was not related to TAKARA-TOMY or Hasbro in any way, we did host North American Championships with qualifiers across Canada and the US. But as you can imagine, even hosting something on this scale was incredibly expensive, complicated, and time-consuming for a volunteer organization like ourselves.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLAD...ampionship
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GRAND-B...nship-2014

Internally, we did initially push for a World Championship in 2013 (maybe I will post about this in more detail one day), but it was just beyond what we were capable of doing independently without huge sponsorship and support.
Only thing with something like this is transportation. But if there are people are willing to deal, then it's fine.

I don't care for it because of that, but it can't be helped, so all the fun for those who can make arrangements. Good luck!
Would an indiegogo or so be able to fund it?