WBO's plagiarism

So guess we'll have to PM CaSo3 with links/screenshots of sites if we find one of these websites?
(Apr. 08, 2013  10:44 AM)zeneo Wrote: So guess we'll have to PM CaSo3 with links/screenshots of sites if we find one of these websites?
Nono, he told to contact one of the admin or global moderator Smile
Discussing them here is fine, just omit any public links.
Thanks for the clarification both of you guys Smile
There's WBTOT, World Beyblade Tourneys Organizers Team, although they've only copied our Build Me A Combo thread.
(Apr. 09, 2013  4:59 PM)zeneo Wrote: Thanks for the clarification both of you guys Smile
There's WBTOT, World Beyblade Tourneys Organizers Team, although they've only copied our Build Me A Combo thread.
How about other threads?
Recently saw this: CLICK TO SEE
(as Uwik said we have to use screenshot instead of links, so if you want to help please follow this directive, thanks)
This forum has stolen many faces from the WBO and used them for the groups images. For example in the screenshot that I posted are clearly visible the Draciel Face and Face of Days IV.
Do you go spending your time looking for plagiarised things from the WBO? hahah

A few of the members are on here as well..
(May. 22, 2013  2:52 PM)Cannon Wrote: Do you go spending your time looking for plagiarised things from the WBO? hahah

A few of the members are on here as well..
hah nono! I saw an user have a banner of this forum in his sign so I controlled it, later I saw a thread in "Your Creations" that reminded me about this forum, and after all I posted here Grin
Furthermore, spend time to help the community is a good purpose Smile

EDIT: Really? I did not pay much attention to those users