WBO ranks?

I see things like member, organiser, and that, but what do they mean, and how do you get them?
You get them from winning battles in tournaments. If you lose, you lose rank.
Bits are kinda like digital trophies, which show that you earned them in a way (winning a tournament, getting near first place in a giveaway)
(Apr. 14, 2018  12:38 PM)leosama Wrote: I see things like member, organiser, and that, but what do they mean, and how do you get them?
You earn a new title when you are "promoted". These are just an example of a few.
Organizer (hosts tournaments)
Contributor (has contributed greatly to the WBO community and/or is continuing to do so)
Committee (the big wigs holding the gavel xD )

(Apr. 14, 2018  2:30 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: You get them from winning battles in tournaments. If you lose, you lose rank.
Bits are kinda like digital trophies, which show that you earned them in a way (winning a tournament, getting near first place in a giveaway)

I think he means what's written under your username.
(Apr. 14, 2018  2:44 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  12:38 PM)leosama Wrote: I see things like member, organiser, and that, but what do they mean, and how do you get them?
You earn a new title when you are "promoted". These are just an example of a few.
Organizer (hosts tournaments)
Contributor (has contributed greatly to the WBO community and/or is continuing to do so)
Committee (the big wigs holding the gavel xD )

(Apr. 14, 2018  2:30 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: You get them from winning battles in tournaments. If you lose, you lose rank.

I think he means what's written under your username.

what’s the criteria to become a contributor?
Moving this to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

(Apr. 14, 2018  8:43 PM)leosama Wrote: what’s the criteria to become a contributor?

Maturity and consistent positive involvement/contribution on the WBO in general without asking for a promotion helps, but there is no specific set of criteria with regards to what will qualify someone. It all depends on what positions we feel need filling at any given time in a more official capacity.

You can read more about the WBO Contributor group here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Con...-Expansion
(Apr. 14, 2018  10:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Moving this to Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

(Apr. 14, 2018  8:43 PM)leosama Wrote: what’s the criteria to become a contributor?

Maturity and consistent positive involvement/contribution on the WBO in general without asking for a promotion helps, but there is no specific set of criteria with regards to what will qualify someone. It all depends on what positions we feel need filling at any given time in a more official capacity.

You can read more about the WBO Contributor group here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Con...-Expansion

alright, sounds good but too hard?
I’ve heard organisers or something host tournaments, how do you become one? 
some ppl say like over 50 posts, others say you have to read loads of rulebooks?
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:32 PM)leosama Wrote: I’ve heard organisers or something host tournaments, how do you become one? 
some ppl say like over 50 posts, others say you have to read loads of rulebooks?

You would have to read some rulebooks to start, yes. Smile You can read about it here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
Kei, can an organizer participate in the tournament itself?
(Apr. 15, 2018  1:09 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Kei, can an organizer participate in the tournament itself?

make sure u quote him when u say it, otherwise he probably won’t see it?
(Apr. 15, 2018  1:09 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Kei, can an organizer participate in the tournament itself?

Yes, of course!

So I do