WBO X Championship 2019 – Coming Soon

World Bladers, Unite.
Event Details Coming Soon

-

With 2018-2019 being the WBO's 10th anniversary, we feel that ultimately the best way to celebrate this milestone is to do what we do best: host an awesome Beyblade tournament.

This event is still very early on in the planning stages and we will need help and dedication from all of our members and staff to make it a success. But we are determined to make this one of the best and biggest events we've ever hosted. You can expect multiple regions to be involved in some capacity, but we do not have anything to announce beyond this intention at the moment.

We plan to host this event in the latter half of 2019 and we will announce more details as soon as they become available. Please look forward to it!
Wow! Can't wait to help plan and execute this awesome event. Looking forward to making history (and maybe even out-doing the Beyblade World Championships)
See you there!
Wait what? WBo World championships, Or something nearby?
(Dec. 05, 2018  8:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wait what? WBo World championships, Or something nearby?

We aren't committing to anything like that at the moment, but we are committed to involving multiple regions so they have the chance to be connected to the WBO X Championship in some capacity. We will announce more when we have more details! It really is very early on right now, so we will need some time.
Oh, cool! Gonna keep my eyes on this.
Hope it's for all ages so many other bladers can compete
So cool finally some huge wbo tournament.
(Dec. 05, 2018  5:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: See you there!

What? I thought you quit. Regardless, welcome back!
(Dec. 05, 2018  11:11 AM)Raheem Wrote: Hope it's for all ages so many other bladers can compete

It will certainly be for all ages, as all of our tournaments are!
Please involve the UK as there are many exceptional bladers here and would like to show their blading spirit in this tournament
(Dec. 05, 2018  5:14 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Wow! Can't wait to help plan and execute this awesome event. Looking forward to making history (and maybe even out-doing the Beyblade World Championships)

Most likely out-doing the Beyblade World Championships. I say if this works out, it's gonna be bigger than the beytuber brawl!
(Dec. 05, 2018  12:06 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  5:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: See you there!

What? I thought you quit. Regardless, welcome back!

I don't think I can skip the tenth anniversary championship of the org I founded ... or that @[Kei] would let me skip it Wink
If you organize it in Europe, I would very much like to contribute.

And please add Team Format
Is there going to be a tournament in Toronto
Don't forget tournaments in the IE!!
Can you make the event in NY just like the Beytuber Brawl?
The location is very much still up in the air, so we are considering all options partially based on historical activity. Smile

(Dec. 05, 2018  4:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think I can skip the tenth anniversary championship of the org I founded ... or that @[Kei] would let me skip it Wink

you got that right
Maybe we could try making it world scale. I know Australia wont be in it otherwise.
Pls add it in Kansas city so some bladers with good talent from Missouri can show themselves once and for all. I have always wanted to be in a tournament and this is my chance.
San Jose needs some more tournaments, especially with EpicTurtwig not hosting any anymore. Maybe I can become an organizer but I'm too lazy haha
I can't really travel too far because my parents wouldn't drive me all the way to LA for a beyblade tournament, unless we're going there for a reason. San Jose is a pretty big city, so there should be a lot of San Jose people in the WBO.
I know there's already a thread about Northern California, but putting stuff here just in case.
Is it for all ages. Also can you make it available for people in northern New Jersey. Its less popular around where I am.