WBO Writing Tournament Quarterfinals! @wesome vs. Titan Writer!

Entry One
Entry 2
Again, first to five wins.
Usual rules, you should know them by now.
entry 2 isn't beyblade related, i'm pretty sure it said it had to be beyblade related on the first page...
Entry 1
I actually have to agree. Entry 2 is better written, but it doesn't match the theme.
I vote two...Im really not sure why I like it...i just do...
Hrm, your vote is your vote, but I have to inform you that Entry 2 didn't follow regulations at all. In fact...nope, not one Word page.
so surely it should be disqualified and entry 1 gets instant win?
Nah, it also happened in round 1, so we'll leave it be. Plus, there are...circumstances that caused this to happen, which was strictly the fault of too many people signing up, then dropping out.
I vote for entry 1 because entry 2 did not follow the regulations whilst entry 1 did.
...4-1? We've just seen a 4-0 loss turn around, so Entry 2 still has a chance, but it's looking like your average Panthers game here.
I vote for 1. Two was better in my opinion but it didn't match the theme and wasn't related to beyblade at all.
...Well, damn. That didn't take long. Now vote on the other thread! @wesome wins, though it was through some weird circumstances. If he hadn't had that bye, Titan Writer may have been better.
(Aug. 08, 2011  9:10 PM)Temporal Wrote: I actually have to agree. Entry 2 is better written, but it doesn't match the theme.

The story itself is beyblade related, but this part is not. Kind of like Hope's entry 2. Did you post my entry 1, Temporal? Well, I'm out. Congrats @wesome! Maybe next time...;(
Ah, it was posted in the writing tournament thread. Actually, you should still be proud. People could have overlooked the 'not exactly beyblade' thing, it was length that was the issue, much like Shadow X something or other.
Oh, I had no clue if it met the limit or not, considering I'm not allowed on my PC. Thanks for that compliment earlier.
No problem. Better luck next time, maybe? Oh, and could you vote on the next thread? It's actually the last Quarter Final round.
Will do! There better be another one, hopefully non-beyblade, or else...