WBO Writing-Help It

We could just have a few people from different Time Zones, and take it from there.
Do we even need that? Diamond is 9 years old (So he goes to school-I think), and he's a moderator. Heck, a lot of members are on longer than mods!-Sometimes. Still, a PM doesn't go away, so as long as people PM the "Librarians" and ask for their stories to be submitted, then it shouldn't matter.
I agree with this, As i do NOT go to school, i have plenty of time on the WBO. I have 1 hour in the morning (6:30-7:30AM GMT +7) then off until 6;30 in the evening. so in a sense, i am free for a schedule like this UNTIL Jan 2012, when i will go to school.
I started the library just a few days ago, and it seems to be pretty popular. Anyone who would liek to submit a story, just PM me.

Hopefully, this should help weed out some good stories like Dei said.
@ sparta, I also hope this works, people don't respect how hard it is to write stories, I've been so occupied I haven't been able to finish chapter 3 of Senpuujin, but they're good chapters. however a rubbish story with lots of chapters gets more views.