WBO Stats

We recently had a thread with all the Hasbro part stats on it which, obviously wasn't too helpful, but I was thinking it would be helpful to make our own, WBO stats. Unless there is something already like this that I've missed. It could be added as a seperate article or merged with the 'Beyblade Parts List' article. I was thinking:
1 star - Awful part, damaging to beyblade if anything.
2 stars - Okay part. Not great but not terrible. No real use.
3 stars - Good part but very outdated/out classed.
4 stars - Good part, used a lot.
5 stars - Amazing part, a must have.
I thought something like that could be helpful for newer beyblades and for making purchase descisions?
It would but would require someone with a lot to much time on their hands lol
I don't think it would take too long........aspecially if multiple people helped.......I'd be happy to do it myself but I don't really have the right amount of knowledge. Confused

I guess I could do a draft or something.....
Well, I already have almost fully confirmed stats for Libra and Leone wheels(Data collected from matches using an L Drago-Low Track would conclude it)
(Jan. 12, 2009  7:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: I don't think it would take too long........aspecially if multiple people helped.......I'd be happy to do it myself but I don't really have the right amount of knowledge. Confused

I guess I could do a draft or something.....

For EVERY Blade? Really that would take ages i...
Well we're working on the wiki which basically tells whether you should purchase the Beyblade or not.
Yeah, but I imagine that'll take some time. Longer than this would take anyway as this doesn't need any other info. And it would be easier to have them all on the same page for quick referencing and comparing.

It's not liked it has to be followed through or anything though. It's just an idea. Chief - Sigh ...
that might be a idea whilst we dont have articles on them
We had a tier list some time ago, which works much better than stats. Donno what happened to it. If it was final, we should sticky the thread or something.
ah yes that is a great idea (from years ago)
Was that for beyblades or beyblade parts? Plus did it include all parts or just the top(ish) parts? Sounds good though.
On the top tier blades that are recommended it could also give you a brief explanation of which part is needed from it. It doesnt need to be on all of them though, just a few key ones like wolborg... More could be added later.
(Jan. 12, 2009  9:44 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: On the top tier blades that are recommended it could also give you a brief explanation of which part is needed from it. It doesnt need to be on all of them though, just a few key ones like wolborg... More could be added later.

This is what the wiki is for -.-.
Yes but it could just say the name of the part(s) so they could be easily compared
(Jan. 12, 2009  9:40 PM)G Wrote: Check these out:
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1066.html
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1425.html

Those defintely look good. Maybe take the final list from the Beyblade list and put that on the first page and sort out the various issues people had with the beyblades parts list. Actually they could both be put as the first/second posts of a new thread and have that stickied rather than sticky the ones with all the comments.
(Jan. 12, 2009  9:45 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2009  9:44 PM)NeoBlader Wrote: On the top tier blades that are recommended it could also give you a brief explanation of which part is needed from it. It doesnt need to be on all of them though, just a few key ones like wolborg... More could be added later.

This is what the wiki is for -.-.

And the Beyblades Parts Tier List. (though it seems that needs a little work done on it)