WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!!

(Dec. 11, 2010  2:30 PM)littlechipz Wrote: I was just wondering, in the unlikely event that I do win a prize bey or a booster for that matter haha, do you dibs it beforehand or is it whoever PMs first out of the three that gets first pick?
People are picked randomly one after another. The first one who was picked in that random process will be the 'first winner' who will get the first choice between the three Beyblades.
Congrats to the WBO and Brad!
I've spent a little under half a year, but I couldn't feel closer to a website Smile

EDIT: I think I'm gonna cry. CryingPinching_eyes_2
I was wondering Kai -v how do you enter
The details, including the deadline of the contest, were clearly given in the first post ...
Brad Wrote:hahahaha people who play smash bros PROFESSIONALLY AS THEIR ONLY JOB freaking out because as it turns out that is not a very reliable job
Samboner (wifi Wut!? ), M2K? lmao.
Haha well it is true..
Congratulations to all that won!
Happy Brad Day And I am new but I been playing beyblade since I was four and anyone could be my friend on here cause were all beybladers
Oh and have a happy Brad day and is brad the best beyblader cause I just registered to the WBO
Hey Kai-V you sended me a message about the rules and how many beyblades do you have