WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

(Oct. 10, 2011  3:13 AM)Technologic Wrote: Kai-V So if I went to like Toys 'R' Us, and gave them around, told them my user, but they didn't remember, how would you know who reffers who?

Read the opening post again.
Kai-V Oh. Got it.
@ Kai-V: in case you forgot, I live in the Puget Sound area, in Washington State.
(Oct. 10, 2011  3:35 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kai-V: in case you forgot, I live in the Puget Sound area, in Washington State.

Tell your parents : it is either trying to arrange a meeting with a stranger, or just getting an inoffensive letter through the mail from a stranger who lives very far away from your state.
I would like to pass them out for North Carolina USA. Who would our closest representative be?
Anyone in Toronto who wants some cards, please contact me! I can give them to you at any of our tournaments.
Who is the Pennsylvania's representative? I want to help out....
I hope this goes well! Hopefully it is productive.
I dont know who my area rep is but i live in Lemont IL USA
Any reps in BC, Canada ?
Awesome!
Is there any representative for Hyderabad, India? I would love to be one! It would even be quite helpful because I always see bunches of kids playing Beyblade in parks. Its like they host their own tournaments. So if we can get them registered to the WBO, there will be like 25-30 people from Hyderabad itself.
I think its a nice idea, but considering the cost of producing these wouldn't it be better to put the money forward to a newspaper advertisement, or am I not understanding the financial difference between newspaper advertisements and cards.
A TV advertisement would cost us 5 figures. It's a few tens of thousands of dollars and then we have copyright issues.
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:17 AM)Mushy Wrote: or am I not understanding the financial difference between TV advertisements and cards.
Definitely not understanding the difference Tongue_out
I would like to do so in Los Angeles...It seems cool, since I know a lot of bladers in CA...
Why not put this in newspapers ?
This is a great idea! Where would the closest rep to MA be?
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:57 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Why not put this in newspapers ?

There are hundreds of newspapers around the world ?
Adding to what Kai-V said, why would you put this in the newspapers? You would put it somewhere your targeted audience is.
Which is everywhere in the world.
I think that'd be even more than a TV ad. XD
In case it is for Asia(India to be precise) I would be glad to help. Anyways we hardly have tourneys here so I really want people to join WBO and come for one of the tourneys. Is there any representative from India?
If we get the promo cards, can we ask stores like Kmart to distribute these cards in their catalogue in the toys section of their catalogue?
(Oct. 10, 2011  6:40 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: In case it is for Asia(India to be precise) I would be glad to help. Anyways we hardly have tourneys here so I really want people to join WBO and come for one of the tourneys. Is there any representative from India?

The Promo cards were shipped to me.

I haven't received them yet, but I will soon.
Word-of-mouth campaigns like these are a brilliant strategy for reaching large numbers of an audience that can't be readily (or economically) reached by conventional means. From a marketing perspective, you are much more likely to adopt something that you hear about from a friend or acquaintance then you are from mass media.

A card from the WBO is a great way to get the web address into bladers hands - and onto their web browser. After all, our domain name isn't exactly short and younger bladers aren't exactly the world greatest spellers... Am I wrong?

Anyway, I can't wait to see the cards once our area reps get some in circulation down here in MD. This is going to be very cool!
who is closest to arroyo grande