WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

I'm in eastern Washington. And I need to get the word out about beyblade.
I'm in New Delhi, India and I want some please☺
I'm from Mumbai, India.
im in philadelphia USA and would love to be an area representative + i would like some cards
North East Tennessee here. Id be more than glad to take on the responsibility of becoming a Representative.
I do not leave in any of those places, but could you send me a .PDF to my email with the image so I printed, and ask toy shops to leave the promo cards there?
(Aug. 13, 2017  5:50 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I do not leave in any of those places, but could you send me a .PDF to my email with the image so I printed, and ask toy shops to leave the promo cards there?

We prefer to ensure that all of our Promo Cards satisfy our quality standards, therefore we would prefer to avoid having anybody print them out on their own. Besides India, there is essentially no problem having the Promo Cards delivered to you even if you live nowhere near anyone else. What is your region?
I live in Far  North Queensland, Australia and would be happy to be an Area reprensentative if required.
Los Angeles California. I need a lot of cards and I can see about being a representative for my area until November. What all does that entail?
(Aug. 13, 2017  10:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2017  5:50 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I do not leave in any of those places, but could you send me a .PDF to my email with the image so I printed, and ask toy shops to leave the promo cards there?

We prefer to ensure that all of our Promo Cards satisfy our quality standards, therefore we would prefer to avoid having anybody print them out on their own. Besides India, there is essentially no problem having the Promo Cards delivered to you even if you live nowhere near anyone else. What is your region?

Just asking why its an exception for india? is it due bad postal service?

also btw can a area has 2 representatives? I think ashton used to be representive of Mumbai at some point (as he still gives cards to bladers wheneve someone buy something or at event). but as he is busy these days I was thinking to be representive myself. As burst is coming in few days I think giving cards in shops which are popular and asking them to give those cards to bladers can get alot of bladers for WBO. I know some popular shop owner and they won't mind giving cards to bladers who buy beys
Berea, Kentucky. I have seen a few people with Beyblades but not that many, and if i can get a few referrals ready at the nearest TCG/Gaming area i can make a tourney or something, but i'm the only competitive blader in my area...
(Aug. 26, 2017  12:45 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Just asking why its an exception for india? is it due bad postal service?

also btw can a area has 2 representatives? I think ashton used to be representive of Mumbai at some point (as he still gives cards to bladers wheneve someone buy something or at event). but as he is busy these days I was thinking to be representive myself. As burst is coming in few days I think giving cards in shops which are popular and asking them to give those cards to bladers can get alot of bladers for WBO. I know some popular shop owner and they won't mind giving cards to bladers who buy beys

It is definitely due to the weird customs. Things as non-dangerous as packages of Promo Cards got returned to me many times when I tried to send them to India. Apparently it was better if I shipped the packages to someone in another region of Asia, who would then forward it to India, but we cannot do that all the time...

Yes, depending on the demand and on everyone's availability, an area can totally have more than one representative. However, we might still only send batches of Promo Cards to one of them, and you guys could split the number of Promo Cards locally.
It's been amazing showing off the new promo cards and having the conversations with parents and kids that I sell beyblades to. I would definitely like some more to distribute
I am interested in helping distribute the promo cards in our area of Northern Virginia. We plan on having more Tournaments in our area; South of Washington, DC. Would also love to have a banner for our Tournaments.
I live in Estonia.
Essex, I’ve wanted to find new players ever since I first became a blader!
I live in Kolkata,India.Would love to have some of those cards and spread Beyblade here!!
If anyone can send WBO Promo Cards to Estonia?
(Feb. 28, 2019  12:02 PM)ks123 Wrote: If anyone can send WBO Promo Cards to Estonia?

Contact @[Kei].
(Feb. 28, 2019  3:10 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  12:02 PM)ks123 Wrote: If anyone can send WBO Promo Cards to Estonia?

Contact @[Kei].

I PMed much time ago, but no response.
im in houston texas and i really need the promo cards to start getting people in my area to play
are the promo cards still being used if so i would love to spread them around my community btw i am a Maryland blader also would there be a shipping fee
Hey guys, sorry for the silence on this initiative. I wanted to let you all know that at the moment we cannot ship out any cards, but will be looking into using a third-party provider in the future so that we can order and ship them directly online, which we think will be more efficient than printing them then shipping to regional representatives and then shipping again to whoever requests them.

At the moment we just do not have a proper process in place internally to do this, so it will take some time.